Formal or informal? The debate goes on!

MawganTr

Dear Toad of Toad Hall

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aaLuWJBY-1M/UJiyz1XpP6I/AAAAAAAABDo/6PVXkyQS_2s/s1600/toad+of+toad+hall.jpg

I am useless at attachments etc. but this link , if you copy and paste it into your browser should take you to a picture of Toad in tails....

I hope you like it! :)

Sarah

Thanks Sarah

Toad in tails - fantastic !!!

Toad

I totally agree with ladyL1 that the children on board were very well behaved and it was lovely to see them dressing up too. On a similar note, though, I was a little surprised that a babe-in-arms was in the Britannia dining room for the 8:30 seating. It didn't cause any disruption apart from a little crying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I totally agree with ladyL1 that the children on board were very well behaved and it was lovely to see them dressing up too. On a similar note, though, I was a little surprised that a babe-in-arms was in the Britannia dining room for the 8:30 seating. It didn't cause any disruption apart from a little crying.

Yes, I would be surprised to find an infant at a late sitting dinner, but what is the alternative unless baby has a nanny?

Donald came suddenly to the realisation that his last expulsion of flatus may possibly have contained the odd lumpy bit.

J

Such class! :)

Never on a Cunard ship I am sure.

I did so like the toad in tails - now that is elegant.

I haven't partaken of frogs legs in quite some time. I used to bread crumb and deep fry them back in the 70s.

Archived