Hotel Deals In Long Beach, Ca

silverwings7272

We stayed at the Best Western Golden Sails. We parked our car there for free and they shuttled us to the ship. On return, we got a cab back to the hotel and the hotel paid the cab driver. We would stay there again, it was reasonable. Also, there's a restaurant there with a free breakfast - not continental, a full breakfast. There's also a bar and lounge on the property. We're waiting for a new ship other than the Inspiration to come to Long Beach, then we might consider driving down for a cruise or two.

If you are flying in from out of town you can fly into LAX, take the Super Shuttle to Queen Mary, then walk to the Carnival ship (if you don't have too much stuff). Then after the cruise these will be Super Shuttles waiting to take people back to LAX. No cab fare needed.

Does anyone know of some good hotel deals in Long Beach? I am cruising on 12/1/13 to Mexico. Last year hotel Maya had a great deal for carnival cruisers with free parking etc. Any ideas or suggestions would be super helpful!

We're also on this cruise. Come join our roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1761715

Don't stay at the Best Western on Long Beach Blvd. It isn't in the best of neighborhoods.

We're also on this cruise. Come join our roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1761715

Don't stay at the Best Western on Long Beach Blvd. It isn't in the best of neighborhoods.

LOL...we made that mistake several years back on a last minute cruise. You are kind with your words.

The last 4 times we cruised from Long Beach we have stayed at the Maya 3 times and the Hilton once. Got the Hilton on Hotwire for $70... Not a bad rate but parking is $17 per night. We used the Carnival rate for the Maya, $119, which included shuttle and 7 day's parking.

We stayed at the Best Western Golden Sails. We parked our car there for free and they shuttled us to the ship. On return, we got a cab back to the hotel and the hotel paid the cab driver. We would stay there again, it was reasonable. Also, there's a restaurant there with a free breakfast - not continental, a full breakfast. There's also a bar and lounge on the property. We're waiting for a new ship other than the Inspiration to come to Long Beach, then we might consider driving down for a cruise or two.

Miracle is coming back in Oct, for 7-day MR cruises. Imagination is coming some time next year.

[/color][/b][/i]

LOL...we made that mistake several years back on a last minute cruise. You are kind with your words.

The last 4 times we cruised from Long Beach we have stayed at the Maya 3 times and the Hilton once. Got the Hilton on Hotwire for $70... Not a bad rate but parking is $17 per night. We used the Carnival rate for the Maya, $119, which included shuttle and 7 day's parking.

How did you get a carnival rate for the Maya hotel for $119.00? Were taking a cruise in Feb 2014 and the price for the Maya is about $200.00 plus tax and fees.

How did you get a carnival rate for the Maya hotel for $119.00? Were taking a cruise in Feb 2014 and the price for the Maya is about $200.00 plus tax and fees.

The code to book online is 0560018220. You enter this into the Corporate Code box. The Carnival Rate will come up but it may not be the same rate as others depending on when you book.

The code to book online is 0560018220. You enter this into the Corporate Code box. The Carnival Rate will come up but it may not be the same rate as others depending on when you book.

Thank's for the info.This should help.

I got the balcony waterview rooms at the Maya for $119 with the Carnival code

Hi,How do you use the carnival code and where do you get the code.I tried the corporate code from post 13 and I got a price of $213.00.Thank's for your help.

They will only book so many rooms under the Carnival Corp code. Once they hit there limit, the price will be much higher. It just depends on when you sail. Try calling them and ask about a cruising special. We did one time and got a room that someone had canceled.

They will only book so many rooms under the Carnival Corp code. Once they hit there limit, the price will be much higher. It just depends on when you sail. Try calling them and ask about a cruising special. We did one time and got a room that someone had canceled.

How do you get the Carnival code?

Miracle is coming back in Oct, for 7-day MR cruises. Imagination is coming some time next year.

I hope we like the Miracle, we've got just 1 more day to go before we sail on her to Alaska. Most of our cruises have been out of Long Beach with Carnival. We were getting somewhat tired of the itinerary since we've done it quite a few times. Hated the Inspiration! I'll keep looking at the Miracle itineraries - mainly for January, we have a birthday and an anniversary and we usually take a cruise.

I hope we like the Miracle, we've got just 1 more day to go before we sail on her to Alaska. Most of our cruises have been out of Long Beach with Carnival. We were getting somewhat tired of the itinerary since we've done it quite a few times. Hated the Inspiration! I'll keep looking at the Miracle itineraries - mainly for January, we have a birthday and an anniversary and we usually take a cruise.

Hope you like her but we like the Spendor so much more.

Hope you like her but we like the Spendor so much more.

We were on the Splendor the week before she broke down. We liked the Splendor, and want to experience other Carnival ships. We are also liking Princess, and looking forward to our cruise to Hawaii in November.:p

We have always used the code and this time got the room for 119.00. It really does depend on when you are trying to book. I had passed the code on to someone going on a cruise several months after mine and they got it for 99.00

Hi,How do you use the carnival code and where do you get the code.I tried the corporate code from post 13 and I got a price of $213.00.Thank's for your help.

The Maya hotel Is where we stayed you can find the coupon code on these boards it gives you half off loved it or the Queen Mary offers A Carnival rate as well

We are booked at the Queen Mary for 2 nights before our April 2014 16 day Hawaii cruise and had not heard of a Carnival rate. Does anyone know if there is a code to use or do you just tell them that you are going on a Carnival cruise? We got a AARP rate which brings the rate down to $159.00 the first night and $179.00 the second night plus all the add on charges for wifi and self guided tour. And the Toyota Gran Prix is the weekend we cruise so was glad to get a room. Any info about a Carnival rate would be appreciated. Thanks

We have always used the code and this time got the room for 119.00. It really does depend on when you are trying to book. I had passed the code on to someone going on a cruise several months after mine and they got it for 99.00

I checked the Maya for the day before mrbill62's cruise (2/1). It is that high. The code might only be good for 2013.