Specialty restaurant menus online?

sjde

Yes you are!

On the Oceania Website: http://www.oceaniacruises.com/

Click on "explore ships", then "fine dining", choose the Marina and you will see a list of all of her restaurants, along with sample menus.

Being a "foodie" I'm absolutely drooling at these menus. I've never seen a pool bar menu that had such a great selection! And don't get me started on the Spicy Duck and Watermelon Salad at Red Ginger (a dish I used to eat down in Chinatown in NYC back when I lived there). /swoon Be in Stockholm in t-minus 2 days and can't wait! :)

Being a "foodie" I'm absolutely drooling at these menus. I've never seen a pool bar menu that had such a great selection! And don't get me started on the Spicy Duck and Watermelon Salad at Red Ginger (a dish I used to eat down in Chinatown in NYC back when I lived there). /swoon Be in Stockholm in t-minus 2 days and can't wait! :)

While the specialty restaurant menus are quite reflective of what you'll see on board (very likely to be the same actually), unless there has been a change recently (or unless the O and R ships have different practices on the Grand Dining Room menus), first-timers should be aware that the GDR menu online is slightly misleading in that what's posted online is the sample menu for the "special" dinner day (Captain's dinner or something like that) and is not a typical cruise day dinner menu.

The daily menus are still very good, but certainly don't expect lobster, foie gras and caviar on the GDR menu every night.

Archived