Fortuna to the Med!

almitra

I am seeking ANY input about Fortuna's cruises to Egypt, Turkey & Greece. Help? I am considering the 1/8/06 date! Oh, any ideas about what weather will be like during January there?

TIA!

almitra,

Costa's website is painfully poor! To access your cruise information go to their website at http://www.costacruises.com. DON'T look under Booking, rather look first at Fleet, then Fortuna. Then, click on the icon on the bottom for itineray calendar. You cruise will show up and you can access information from there.

I found this out by trying to find a cruise on Nov 28, 2005 that I was already booked on, and under the booking icon, my cruise wasn't there! Costa reps had no idea why I couldn't access my reservation. Finally found it via the route suggested above. I'm still unable to view Excursion options at various ports.....frustrating indeed!

Found a website for weather, will check it out and post it for you... very helpful.

Good luck

Tim

almitra,

The weather website is http://www.wunderground.com. Enter the city name(s), and then you can click on "planning your trip." Enter the dates you will be there, and the results show a historical review of the past 10-15 years of weather, with probabilities of hot days (over 90 degrees), freezing days, and cloudy/rain. It's a great site!!

Good luck, and have a great trip.

For some reason, Costa makes their website very difficult to navigate, and per several Costa reps, the info is entered late compared to other cruise lines.

Just hang in there, and if you run into trouble, post again here, or call Costa directly (1-800-GOCOSTA).

Tim

• 1 month later...
I am seeking ANY input about Fortuna's cruises to Egypt, Turkey & Greece. Help? I am considering the 1/8/06 date! Oh, any ideas about what weather will be like during January there?

TIA!

We are hping to do this cruise in April would much appreciate any thoughts or tips from your experience. Enjoy.

Archived