Bravo Ristorante deal Fort Lauderdale

royalcruz

Those of you staying on SE 17th St between now and December 4th might be interested in this deal. This restaurant is across the parking lot from Renaissance. Pay $20 for a $40 dining certificate good any night of the week for dinner, excluding specials. I know this is a Cruise Critic members' favorite.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/799934?ref=share-link-post&rpi=129971062&rui=45918839

Thanks Sharon,

I just signed up for the FTL area but didn't see this one, did see the Char Hut which seems to be a popular burger place. Over 5000 sold:p

Maybe I need to check my settings.

Sheal

Opps. Just realized I only changed my Groupon not my Living Social acct. Duh!

Thanks Sharon,

I just signed up for the FTL area but didn't see this one, did see the Char Hut which seems to be a popular burger place. Over 5000 sold:p

Maybe I need to check my settings.

Sheal

Opps. Just realized I only changed my Groupon not my Living Social acct. Duh!

LOL! The closest Char Hut to Fort Lauderdale is about 10 miles away in Sunrise! :)

I've got friends in town and I was going to take them to Bravo after you posted this, but they had Italian last night, so I guess I'll take them to the Oasis Cafe with this deal...

http://www.groupon.com/deals/oasis-caf-fort-lauderdale

Thank you both for posting these. I've signed up for email alerts hoping for one of the seafood places around 17th St or off the water taxi for a good deal in October.

Florissouri, that Oasis Cafe looks really nice, is it near a water taxi drop off? I couldn't tell by their location map. Any chance they'll serve Stone Crab in late October?

Again, thank you both.

Thank you both for posting these. I've signed up for email alerts hoping for one of the seafood places around 17th St or off the water taxi for a good deal in October.

Florissouri, that Oasis Cafe looks really nice, is it near a water taxi drop off? I couldn't tell by their location map. Any chance they'll serve Stone Crab in late October?

Again, thank you both.

There's a Water Taxi stop very close by next to the Bahia Mar Hotel. There are a lot better restaurants in Ft Lauderdale than the Oasis, but I enjoy sitting outside in their rocking booths looking out over the beach. Tonight we had a nice moon rise that made it even better.

I've got friends in town and I was going to take them to Bravo after you posted this, but they had Italian last night, so I guess I'll take them to the Oasis Cafe with this deal...

http://www.groupon.com/deals/oasis-caf-fort-lauderdale

The moon was gorgeous tonight!!!!!!!!!!! It looked huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a Groupon for Oasis and went there a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't been there in a few years because it's not one of my faves. It was ok but I recommend not using their valet parking if you can avoid it....they had too many cars lined up and wedged in like sardines and they had to move 3 cars for us to get out. We had to back our car out past several cars and onto A1A and it was so tight that we scraped our bumper on a painted post (we have a big long car). I would suggest parking across the street in the South Beach lot if there are spaces available instead. :)

Tonight we used a Groupon at Madras on Powerline and it was great!

Archived