Somebody Figured Out How to Adjust Fridge Temp

vamartha

Now, who was it?

I remember there being detailed instructions posted in the middle of someone's review about how their DH was able to find an adjustment knob somewhere almost hidden in the back of the refrigerator/cooler and adjust the temp.

I've searched high and low, adjust fridge, adjust refrigerator, adjust temp! :confused: I know I must be using the wrong search terms, or maybe the thread was deleted but I sure would like to find it. I'll print those instructions and put them in the safe! :D

Am I the only one who remembers it?

I do remember that posting. The person said that you have to leave the wooden door open so that it can get air and there supposedly is a control in the inside at the top towards the rear. The last time we cruised, I forgot to look to see if it was there.

Good luck.

For those who think the rooms are too warm, leaving the outer door open would contribute more heat to the room.

They are coolers, not refrigerators, so there won't be any miracles temperature wise. They do work the same in that they remove heat from inside the unit and transfer it to the outside.

For those who think the rooms are too warm, leaving the outer door open would contribute more heat to the room.

They are coolers, not refrigerators, so there won't be any miracles temperature wise. They do work the same in that they remove heat from inside the unit and transfer it to the outside.

That may be true, but you could be amazed at what giving the unit some air circulation will do for the temp of the drinks inside. We not only leave the door to the cabinet completely open, but the last time we put our small fan in front of it too. Room steward was told that was how we wanted it.

Archived