FTTF Question

amc80

Yesterday, FTTF was available for my sailing. This morning, when I went to buy it, it isn't available. But it isn't showing sold out, it says "we are still setting up shore excursion inventory in this port of call." I thought that if it was actually sold out it would say sold out. I know it has been available because others on the sailing have it. Any ideas? Is this Carnival's new way of saying just wait for more spots to be released?

Yesterday, FTTF was available for my sailing. This morning, when I went to buy it, it isn't available. But it isn't showing sold out, it says "we are still setting up shore excursion inventory in this port of call." I thought that if it was actually sold out it would say sold out. I know it has been available because others on the sailing have it. Any ideas? Is this Carnival's new way of saying just wait for more spots to be released?

They only have a limited number of these for each cruise. If you are trying to purchase one for your November cruise it is very possible they have sold out.

I would just keep checking just in case some more are released back into inventory.

Good luck!!!!

They only have a limited number of these for each cruise. If you are trying to purchase one for your November cruise it is very possible they have sold out.

I would just keep checking just in case some more are released back into inventory.

Good luck!!!!

That's what I thought, but I always read that it would say sold out if it was sold out. That's where the confusion is.

Wow, I actually spoke with someone friendly and helpful. Odd. Apparently other sailings are having this same issue as well. She had just received another call from someone sailing on the same date but on a different ship. I guess I will be refreshing frequently.

Odd that there's a problem with the website :rolleyes:

FTTF is released in blocks of 15, maybe there was a change in number of Plat cruisers.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. She said they are probably in the process of releasing another block (please please please).

For my Breeze sailing, several of the people on my board have noted that they have sold out and found out later that more were released. This has happened 3 times now. I'm beginning to think that there will be a lot more FTTF people on the Breeze than Platinum.

Can someone explain what this is. I'm plat. But have not cruised Carnival recently...

Faster to the Fun. You pay $49.99 per cabin and get priority boarding (right after the plat cruisers), your stateroom is ready when you board, your luggage gets there right away, priority tenders, and a few other things. If you are platinum you don't need it since you already get the benefits.

Did you try calling carnival ? Because about a month ago same thing happened to me, I didn't purchase it then and there, so next day it wasn't showing.

Anyway I called and asked if they had already sold all of them because it was showing 10 available the day before and now it was gone.

She told me they were still there, I can't remember what she made me do, maybe refresh the page ? Sorry just not coming to me, anyway there they were ! So bought it !:D

If you haven't called give it a try

Did you try calling carnival ? Because about a month ago same thing happened to me, I didn't purchase it then and there, so next day it wasn't showing.

Anyway I called and asked if they had already sold all of them because it was showing 10 available the day before and now it was gone.

She told me they were still there, I can't remember what she made me do, maybe refresh the page ? Sorry just not coming to me, anyway there they were ! So bought it !:D

If you haven't called give it a try

Yep! Apparently they sold out and she thinks they are getting ready to release more. I will definitely keep checking.

Faster to the Fun. You pay $49.99 per cabin and get priority boarding (right after the plat cruisers), your stateroom is ready when you board, your luggage gets there right away, priority tenders, and a few other things. If you are platinum you don't need it since you already get the benefits.

And FTTF number is based on how many people will get the benefits for each sailing hence they will only release blocks of 15 at a time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Archived