Fulton Place Parking Garage and New Orleans Parking

Singer4Him

Are these one and the same? I have seen a thread on here about Fulton but the link that someone gives for New Orleans Parking is a totally different website from the one that I've been looking at that says "Fulton Place." Can someone please clear this up for me?

Are these one and the same? I have seen a thread on here about Fulton but the link that someone gives for New Orleans Parking is a totally different website from the one that I've been looking at that says "Fulton Place." Can someone please clear this up for me?

To book Fulton Place go to their website and book directly with them. It's fultonplaceparking dot com.

No need to use a third party booking company. There are no discounts to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Just read on the Fulton Parking Garage website that the ceiling on all floors is 6"7". Has anyone run into a problem with the low ceiling? Our SUV is 6"3" which should be OK, but 4" clearance doesn't sound like much.

Also, is it possible to walk from the Drury Inn to the Fulton Garage?

Just read on the Fulton Parking Garage website that the ceiling on all floors is 6"7". Has anyone run into a problem with the low ceiling? Our SUV is 6"3" which should be OK, but 4" clearance doesn't sound like much.

Also, is it possible to walk from the Drury Inn to the Fulton Garage?

We did not have a problem with it, and we took our pick up which is a little over 6 feet.

It is, however, somewhat cramped. There was a shuttle to the dock, but you might want to check the hours of operation. It isn't but a few blocks, but if you have a lot of luggage like we did, it would be pretty tough.

Archived