Brilliance bars - what time do they open?

reklawr

Does anyone know what time the bars open on Brilliance OTS on embarkation day? We are planning a pub crawl while we are still in port of Tampa. We have a small group that would like to visit each bar to decide where we will meet up each evening. :D

I would guess that the ships daily paper would have that information. This is our first Royal cruise.:(

Lately, bar service hours have not been listed in the daily schedule. They have either been on a TV channel, or on a sign near Guest Services. The pool bar is usually open when you board.

Finally, an important, serious question!!

Others may have exact info, but --

I have found the pool bar the only "for sure" open bar at embarkation. I would start the crawl in the Viking Crown lounge (deck 13) because it always tends to open up early (or is easy to get served there even if you are a bit earlier than the planned opening). The others will open around 5:00pm.

Does anyone know what time the bars open on Brilliance OTS on embarkation day? We are planning a pub crawl while we are still in port of Tampa. We have a small group that would like to visit each bar to decide where we will meet up each evening. :D

I would guess that the ships daily paper would have that information. This is our first Royal cruise.:(

I would definitely grab a cruise compass (daily paper) either during the check in process or they have them near the guest services desk just outside the centrum. They are on a wall-mounted, magazine rack across from this desk. Also, I am thinking that the R-bar (right in the same general) should be amongst the first open and available for drinks.

Archived