Documentation for minors under 16

hbrote

If traveling with their parents, the documentation is the same as for adults. Closed-loop cruise - passports preferred, original, raised seal BC and ID can be used instead of passport. Non-closed-loop cruise - passports required.

The only exception is that photo ID is not required for those under 16, on a closed-loop cruise.

The only exception is that photo ID is not required for those under 16, on a closed-loop cruise.

Thanks everyone for their replies. This is a closed-loop cruise we are going on with all our grandchildren (8 Boys and 1 Girl) I thought the photo ID was not required for children under 16 but want to make sure so the parents don't go crazy.

Thanks everyone for their replies. This is a closed-loop cruise we are going on with all our grandchildren (8 Boys and 1 Girl) I thought the photo ID was not required for children under 16 but want to make sure so the parents don't go crazy.

And you are taking OPINIONS on this site over what the cruiseline says are the requirements

And you are taking OPINIONS on this site over what the cruiseline says are the requirements

Carnival is more than vague on this and I have asked Carnival but there reply will take 8 to 14 days.

Archived