Ballroom dancing on the Eclipse?

Boo2

Can anyone tell me what kind of Ballroom dancing is available on the Eclipse? My husband and I are avid dancers and it's a big part of our cruise to be able to dance as often as possible. I'm not interested in lessons, just in the dancing.

Thanks so much!

None of the S class ships have good areas for ballroom dancing. Most often the Atrium is used, which is right in the middle of the lobby.

Ships you should look at instead are all in the M class (Millennium , constellation, infinity, summit) or the Century

None of the S class ships have good areas for ballroom dancing. Most often the Atrium is used, which is right in the middle of the lobby.

Ships you should look at instead are all in the M class (Millennium , constellation, infinity, summit) or the Century

Thank-you, Cruisestitch. We've been on both the Equinox and the Solstice and we've danced in the Atrium on both; I agree that it's not the best dance floor but at least we can do some Latin or Swing and get our fix that way. Do they have dancing there every night before dinner like they do on the Equinox and Solstice? And those two ships also had dancing a couple nights a week in the Sky Lounge; do they have that as well on the Eclipse?

We've also been on the Summit and agree that the dancing venue was much superior but the ships in the class aren't an option for us this time.

Archived