Using boa points

Did the online redemption....says an email will follow...anyone know how long before I shoukd receive email? Thanks!

Bonnie

I have the same question. Did my online redemption 2 days ago. The first time I tried the website "timed out" when I had gotten to the end. So, I did it all again - this time I got the message about getting an email confirmation, but so far I've gotten nothing.

I have no record of the transaction, and neither the redemption site nor the BoA credit card site is showing any points being deducted. So, of course, I'm wondering what gives?

Anybody else having a problem?

Found out today that the error was mine - Bonnie, possibly you made the same error.

When doing the online redemption, I got as far as the page that starts: "Thank you for making your Royal Rewards redemption. You will receive a confirmation at the email address provided................" I thought I was finished - I didn't notice the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page. Turns out that the next page is the Confirmation Page, and the page after that is the Order Receipt page. When those two are done, the points are deducted right away.

Need to be more observant!

Found out today that the error was mine - Bonnie, possibly you made the same error.

When doing the online redemption, I got as far as the page that starts: "Thank you for making your Royal Rewards redemption. You will receive a confirmation at the email address provided................" I thought I was finished - I didn't notice the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page. Turns out that the next page is the Confirmation Page, and the page after that is the Order Receipt page. When those two are done, the points are deducted right away.

Need to be more observant!

Very confusing I have made the same error more than once... They should correct the site!

Archived