First time cruisers - Wine/beer

Harbour20

If you have a classic or premium beverage and order a wine at dinner, how many do they limit you. Their website states equal to $8/$12 per serving. Does that mean one per meal? Are you able to start a meal with beer then have a glass of wine?

There is no limit to the number of glasses of wine or drinks you may order. The restriction is in the price of the drink. If you have the classic pkg and the glass of wine is over $8 you would pay for the whole price of the glass of wine (if it's $11 you pay $11). If you have the premium pkg and the price is over $12, you only pay the difference (if it's $15 you pay $3).

The only other restriction is that you can only order 1 at a time. You can't order 2 or 3 glasses at the same time to drink as you go. You need to order and get them separately.

There is no limit to the number of glasses of wine or drinks you may order. The restriction is in the price of the drink. If you have the classic pkg and the glass of wine is over $8 you would pay for the whole price of the glass of wine (if it's $11 you pay $11). If you have the premium pkg and the price is over $12, you only pay the difference (if it's $15 you pay $3).

The only other restriction is that you can only order 1 at a time. You can't order 2 or 3 glasses at the same time to drink as you go. You need to order and get them separately.

Thank you Karen&Steve. It was a perfect response with all questions answered.

But you can have sparkling water or something like that in addition to your drink. We've never had a problem getting water and an alcoholic drink at the same time.

Yes that's true. On our last cruise I had the Classic Alcohol Package and my wife had the Premium Non-Alcohol Package. At dinner in the MDR I would order a glass of wine and my wife a diet coke. We were also able to order a large bottle of San Pellegrino sparkling water as well at the same time which was nice.

Archived