Looking for diving and beach day

budamom

Hi - we'll be in Roatan in December, and I am looking for a dive company that would also have a beach resort. My 3 adult kids want to dive, and I just want a beach day, and would like for them to start/end up where I am. Any suggestions?

Hi - we'll be in Roatan in December, and I am looking for a dive company that would also have a beach resort. My 3 adult kids want to dive, and I just want a beach day, and would like for them to start/end up where I am. Any suggestions?

I am not sure if Foster's Beach has diving but I would suggest finding the website and taking a look. You will love Foster's Beach for jsut relaxing. I am not into diving but I think I saw dive boats there.

Enjoy the Bay Islands! I woudl also find the website for the Bay Islands, cannot remember the name but it was most helpful each time we have been to Roatan.

I can highly recommend Infinity Divers at Infintity Bay. We have dove with them on two different land trips to Roatan (staying a week each time) They have dives at 8:30 - 10:30 and 2:30. Small groups and great dive masters ! The dive boats dock right at a the pier in front of the resort so you will definitely not miss each other.

December will be high season so not sure if you could get a day pass or not.... but even if not, you can spend the day on the beach and even eat at the Palapa bar there. If you get a day pass (depends on how crowded it is) you can use the pool. And, there are many other places to eat or drink along West Bay beach (approximately 1 mile long). You can take a water taxi ($3.00) per person to West End Village to shop etc. (takes about 8-10 minutes)

http://www.infinitybay.com/index.html

There is a link to the dive shop at the top....

West Bay Beach has what you're looking for. It doesn't matter which resort you choose, or if you just take a cab there, the snorkeling and diving is great right from the beach... and there are plenty of boats there, looking to take people diving on other reefs too. So, you can just lay there and relax, and let them do their thing. :cool:

Archived