Cruise Critic luggage tags

Beaver1975

Interesting that u say that because we have sailed both carnival and Princess and never gotten tags however we have gotten tags from NCL a couple of times and they are quite nice hard plastic with their fish logo, hole punched. In fact I'm looking at them right now and have them in green, orange, pale blue and beige also in two sizes.

Interesting that u say that because we have sailed both carnival and Princess and never gotten tags however we have gotten tags from NCL a couple of times and they are quite nice hard plastic with their fish logo, hole punched. In fact I'm looking at them right now and have them in green, orange, pale blue and beige also in two sizes.

Those are not the luggage tags I was speaking of. I also have 3 or 4 sets of those.

I was speaking of the luggage tag holders that CC sells to hold the "paper" ones that NCL now provides that shows your cabin number and deck number for the crew to deliver your bags to your room.

I don't know why NCL is not mentioned in the descriptions of those CC holders, but the larger size is the one that you want, according to other posters here on this board.

for others who may be interested, here is the link to that item at the

CC store:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

Imagine my surprise when I went to check out the new luggage tag holders and they did not have any for NCL. Other lines are well represented but not NCL? :(

Even though NCL is not specified, the narrow tags fit NCL luggage tags.

None of the tags will have the actual cruise line name, just CC logo.

If you want luggage tags that say NCL you need to buy them at NCL gift ship.

So one vote for large one vote for narrow in the CC tradition.

pmsl!

I found the same ones on Amazon for a LOT less money. I ordered the narrow ones which are the closest in size to the NCL luggage tags, and no CC logo. :rolleyes:

I ordered the wide ones so all lines would fit. Very pleased with them as it's nice not to have to carry a stapler to affix the paper tags or tape or whatever. Preferred the old kind that the lines sent out, but this is a good substitute. I thought the CC price very reasonable.

So one vote for large one vote for narrow in the CC tradition.

OK...after checking the posted dimensions of the holders and the eventual dimension of NCL print-your-own tags, I agree that the smaller CC holder will work for NCL tags. I am sorry that I was not accurate in my answer...but, the larger size will work will all the lines, so may be a better purchase decision.

OK...after checking the posted dimensions of the holders and the eventual dimension of NCL print-your-own tags, I agree that the smaller CC holder will work for NCL tags. I am sorry that I was not accurate in my answer...but, the larger size will work will all the lines, so may be a better purchase decision.

Agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Even though NCL is not specified, the narrow tags fit NCL luggage tags.

None of the tags will have the actual cruise line name, just CC logo.

If you want luggage tags that say NCL you need to buy them at NCL gift ship.

Yup!

I got the narrow tags and they fit perfectly. It did take about 4 weeks for them to arrive in the mail.

~ La Princesa

No offense to CC but Amazon sells them for cheaper even with the buy one, get one offer. I have them from Amazon but haven't used them yet. Will need to wait until October but the narrower ones will fit the NCL luggage tags - I measured compared to some left over NCL tags I had. They seem just as sturdy as other self-laminating luggage tags I have used over time.

What should I search for on amazon? Does anyone have a link?

Search for "luggage tag holder".

The ones that would best fit NCL's tags are called Cruisetags, Narrow Cruise Ship Luggage Tags. They come in a package of 8 for $16.95.

Archived