Cruise Critic luggage tags

Beaver1975

What a dork I am...did not know you could get luggage tags that fit the paper ones given by NCl. I have read all the above comments and just want to say thank you. I no longer have to laminate those fragile paper tags. And my eyesight must be going because I have never seen luggage tags with the NCL logo in the gift shops. Time to open my eyes and pay attention. Again, thanks everyone....going to Amazon's web site now.

What a dork I am...did not know you could get luggage tags that fit the paper ones given by NCl. I have read all the above comments and just want to say thank you. I no longer have to laminate those fragile paper tags. And my eyesight must be going because I have never seen luggage tags with the NCL logo in the gift shops. Time to open my eyes and pay attention. Again, thanks everyone....going to Amazon's web site now.

I have never seen them, either. I have a couple of regular luggage tags we won as a prize several years ago, but they are not the kind that hold the printed paper tags.

These always seemed unnecssary to me since I have done fine with clear packaging tape - until my last cruise. One of our bags lost its tag and was delayed in being delivered to our cabin. Only thanks to our sharp-eyed cabin steward who noticed it (matching our other luggage) did we receive it on embarkation day. Now, I'm going to Amazon! ;)

I thought there were NCL luggage tags online at nclgiftshop.com but the only ones there aren't holders.

• 3 weeks later...

I just printed my tags. I used card stock and cut them and they fit the amazon tags perfectly. We cruise twice a year so this was a good investment as I used to spend a lot of time laminating with packing tape and trying to get them secured to the bags.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am a new cruiser, so pardon me if I sound like I know nothing! lol

Do we "need" to buy these luggage tag holders for each suitcase? what about for our carry on type bags...I assume yes, if we plan to leave them with concierge?

Also, I checked amazon and there seems to be a lot of option. Would you mind posting the link to the ones that you find are the largest and fit all cruise lines?

Thanks for your help!

I am a new cruiser, so pardon me if I sound like I know nothing! lol

Do we "need" to buy these luggage tag holders for each suitcase? what about for our carry on type bags...I assume yes, if we plan to leave them with concierge?

Also, I checked amazon and there seems to be a lot of option. Would you mind posting the link to the ones that you find are the largest and fit all cruise lines?

Thanks for your help!

No, you don't need them. If you're cruising in a suite, you'll still receive "sticky" luggage tags. If you choose to print your own, you can staple, tape, or otherwise attach them to your bags. But many of us WANT them :D just because. You do not need to put tags on your carry on bags - you don't leave them with the concierge. Anything you carry on you'll be responsible for getting all the way to your cabin.

I have the skinny ones from Amazon that are already posted, so I am of no help to you there!

I print mine on card stock, fold them in half and then put them in the self-laminating tags from Office Max. Works great and have never had any problems. Look very similar to the pic shown in the thread. :-)

Sent from my LGL55C using Forums mobile app

Check the size when ordering from Amazon - I have a group of 8 going, thought it would be nice to give everyone luggage tags, so to see what they looked like I ordered one set from Amazon and they were just fine. Ordered a second set, evidently ended up with a different vendor, they are long and narrow but too small, I will be returning them.

Archived