Celebrity Website Issue?

heidik

Is anyone else having problems pulling up the Stateroom Pricing page on the website? I am checking on 2 different cruises and when I try to pull up the pricing page, it flashes like it is going to load and then I get the "ship's wheel" indicating it is loading but nothing comes up......:confused:

Just tried again and for the last 30 minutes I can not pull up the prices, for me it is not working.

:eek: I am now having the same problem, can't get price or cabin page! Celebrity's web site is the worst cruise line site I have ever used! The more they work on it the worse it gets. They should fire everyone in the I.T. department!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

:eek: I am now having the same problem, can't get price or cabin page! Celebrity's web site is the worst cruise line site I have ever used! The more they work on it the worse it gets. They should fire everyone in the I.T. department!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Maybe they will.

jls

My experience is that Celebrity has the worse website I have ever been on. It is so slow I frequently give up and go to a TA's sight for upcoming cruise options. I personally think their linking somehow to facebook is the cause of the issues. Everytime I do an enquiry the path shows up going through facebook. Very weird as Royal is generally pretty good - would they not have the same standard of IT???? Princess has a great site and easy, quick to get around. This has been a complaint for so long - would you not think they would do something about it:confused:

My experience is that Celebrity has the worse website I have ever been on. It is so slow I frequently give up and go to a TA's sight for upcoming cruise options. I personally think their linking somehow to facebook is the cause of the issues. Everytime I do an enquiry the path shows up going through facebook. Very weird as Royal is generally pretty good - would they not have the same standard of IT???? Princess has a great site and easy, quick to get around. This has been a complaint for so long - would you not think they would do something about it:confused:

I totally agree with you about how simple and easy it is to maneuver around Princess's website. A+ in my book.

X's search feature is useless. I give it a D-

I had been having problems too until I disabled the Do Not Track feature on my browser to exclude the Celebrity site. Then everything seemed to work much better. I use Safari on a Mac with the Do Not Track extension installed.

Disabling DNT actually enabled some sort of "new" tabbed browsing of cabins and prices that I had not seen before. And I say "new" because it was new to me as it doesn't appear when using an iPad at home.

-Jayson

I had been having problems too until I disabled the Do Not Track feature on my browser to exclude the Celebrity site. Then everything seemed to work much better. I use Safari on a Mac with the Do Not Track extension installed.

Disabling DNT actually enabled some sort of "new" tabbed browsing of cabins and prices that I had not seen before. And I say "new" because it was new to me as it doesn't appear when using an iPad at home.

-Jayson

Whenever I want to do something important on X's site I use my pc . . . they just are not iPad friendly.

By the way, the Celebrity IT Fan Club is still accepting members! :p

Archived