NCL Epic - Brochure or Book?

ganggreen88

Hello board. Love the boards here at CC. I am going on the Epic in November (so excited) and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a brochure, literature on the EPIC. Yes, I know I can find stuff online, but recently I was sent physical books on the Breakaway and Getaway. Do you know how I can get one for the EPIC? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeesh , I did not even look . I had ordered one for the Epic from that location in the past.

It appears they are only doing the New ships plus the general brochures.

I had a couple around here somewhere .. ;)

I don't have anything nice or of value to say other than I know what you're referring to because I would imagine the books you received recently related to the breakaway, I received years ago related to the epic. i love that book and look at it all the time--i am booked on epic in january.

I'm not sure as I've only seen specific ship books in america - then again we don't get a welcome aboard booklet either in the UK, even if we booked direct with NCL.

We did get a breakaway one but it was a present to us on the ship and its a hard back book - would have been good to have it before we sailed rather than on the last day.

I'm not sure as I've only seen specific ship books in america - then again we don't get a welcome aboard booklet either in the UK, even if we booked direct with NCL.

We did get a breakaway one but it was a present to us on the ship and its a hard back book - would have been good to have it before we sailed rather than on the last day.

We received these souvenir books for Epic as well. It seems they do it for the inaugural year for the ship...or at least until they run out

Archived