Barcelona Tours From Princess

Solara

We are going to take one of 2 Princess Tours. DH will only go on the cruise line tour. 2 choices are La Sagrada & City Drive (which drives by La Pedrera, Olympic Stadium & by the Columbus Monument, etc). Other tour goes to Parc Guell & La Sagrada but doesn't give any details of what it passes by on the bus. Has anyone done the 2nd tour that can tell me what else you see on the bus?? Both tours are 4 hours. Opinions please!

Thanks

We are going to take one of 2 Princess Tours. DH will only go on the cruise line tour. 2 choices are La Sagrada & City Drive (which drives by La Pedrera, Olympic Stadium & by the Columbus Monument, etc). Other tour goes to Parc Guell & La Sagrada but doesn't give any details of what it passes by on the bus. Has anyone done the 2nd tour that can tell me what else you see on the bus?? Both tours are 4 hours. Opinions please!

Thanks

I suggest you also put this message on the Princess board as well as you may have a wider audience.

While I have never been on either of those tours I have spent time in Barcelona and have a couple of observations. Coming out of the port it is almost impossible to miss the Columbus Monument. Given the choice of seeing the Olympic stadium of spending time in Parc Guell I would vote for Parc Guell. I am not a religious DIY'er and often take ship's tours. However, the HOHO bus in Barcelona makes that one of the easier cities to see on your own.

Here are some pictures from Parc Guell, if that will help you decide between the two tours.

https://markandkareneurope2012.shutterfly.com/pictures/306

Archived