Group Cruise (FunToys/Water Toys/Prizes) Looking for Ideas

CrzRani

So I have a group of co-workers and friends going on a weekend Carnival cruise in October. I've already planned a scavenger hunt for the group, but we wanted to know about acceptable toys?

We all work for a very athletic, fashion forward, liberal manufacturing company that encourages silliness and fun, with a cause. So we were thinking beads, blow up beach balls, but we read that water guns and water balloons are frowned up on. We don't want to get kicked off..... Definitely do the shirt thing, but we would like to do something fun that would be different, which in part will be the mischievous scavenger hunt I have created. tan1.gif

Creative juices flowing please....

Learn about your ship and hide things appropriate to the location. For example, in the piano bar they might find a miniature piano. The pool deck a miniature pool chair. You could go to a store like Michael's and get this type of thing. You know, doll house size. Maybe put some markings on the items so they aren't dismantling or taking things that belong to others or the ship. Maybe have a drink contest where they either make up or use their favorite drink and everyone takes a sip and decides which one they like best. Straws will be involved :D. Take a mascot(s) and make sure it is in the pictures you take. Sitting on the towel next to someone on the beach, heading out on the catamaran or sleeping.

No, water guns would not be acceptable. Can you imagine being somewhere and strangers start skirting you and your child. Or your grandmother! There really are no acceptable toys that you can use in the public areas.

Boca Clips would be a good prize. They're very useful on the lounge chairs or at the beach, to keep your towel from blowing off the chair. The can be purchased online through Bocaclips.com, Amazon, or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

36000_7__47047.1368729815.120.120.gif

The company also makes other pool/beach accessories and toys.

Sounds like a fun group......

Free drink cards might be a good prize. :D

Do a pub crawl....... set up in advance which bars the group will visit and they will have a special drink prepared for each in your group.

How many in your group?

Those BocaClips look like a cool idea. I'll definitely check out all of the other fun stuff they have. It seems fitting...

Sounds like a fun group......

Free drink cards might be a good prize. :D

Do a pub crawl....... set up in advance which bars the group will visit and they will have a special drink prepared for each in your group.

How many in your group?

We are up to about 25 people, so a pub crawl sounds like fun and drink vouchers would be a hit. The scavenger hunt is going to blindside most of the group, cause I can't wait to see their faces when they see what they have to do. laugh3.gif I'm sure we won't have a hard time luring other cruisers to join in the festivities.

Archived