Palo / Remy On-Line Reservation

jcscv

Hello All, I need your help. I made advance reservations for both Palo and Remy on line, but when making the reservation, I was not asked how many people were in my party.

So is the reservation for a table? A person? Will I be eating alone? Will I need to go the restaurants when I get on the ship to let them know how many people? :confused:

Thanks for any advise you can give me!

Odd....when I did it, it showed the names of all "eligible" persons in our cabin (people 18 and over) and asked me to confirm that the reservation was for all those listed names.

You can call DCL to confirm that the reservation is in place for the correct number of people. You can also go to/call Palo reservations after boarding and make sure it is right. The info should also appear in the mailing that you will get from DCL about 25-30 days before you cruise. This is the same mailing that will include your luggage tags.

Personally, I'd call DCL. That's what I did when I had issues changing an excursion reservation.

Thanks for the advise. I was only given the option of including my roommate, but I'm traveling with a large group of people and wanted to include some of them in the invitation. I think I'll do as moki'smommy suggests, and just call DCL.

I wondered if your issue was one of multiple cabins. You can make reservations for people not in your cabin IF your reservations are linked and they are within their booking window. For example, if you are a gold cruiser and your friend in another cabin is a first timer, you will not be able to make a reservation for them at your 105 day window. You will be able to add them when their 75 day window opens provided the reservations are linked.

If they cannot get a reservation they want when their window opens, book one on the same night and as close in time to yours as they can get. Then after boarding, go to "Palo Ressies" and the manager will make it all work right for you. It is easier to change existing reservations than to make them from scratch on board although the CMs will do whatever they can to meet your needs.

Thanks for the advise moki'smommy. I did call DCL and was told my reservations were for tables of 2, and, at this time, they didn't have anything else available. But, he did tell me to keep calling back as the sailing date gets closer, and something might come up. I think I'll just wait until I get on the ship and see if I can increase the table size then. Of course, now I just have to find out if anyone wants to join me ;)

Thanks for the advise moki'smommy. I did call DCL and was told my reservations were for tables of 2, and, at this time, they didn't have anything else available. But, he did tell me to keep calling back as the sailing date gets closer, and something might come up. I think I'll just wait until I get on the ship and see if I can increase the table size then. Of course, now I just have to find out if anyone wants to join me ;)

The policy of keep asking can work, I have known it to work, so do keep trying.

How do I make a reservation for 6 of us at one table ? The 3 cabin reservations are linked, 2 adults per cabin. It is for a birthday celebration. All 6 of us are first time Disney cruisers so need to wait to the 110 day mark.

Thanks!!

How do I make a reservation for 6 of us at one table ? The 3 cabin reservations are linked, 2 adults per cabin. It is for a birthday celebration. All 6 of us are first time Disney cruisers so need to wait to the 110 day mark.

Thanks!!

To book all you must have everyone in your booking window slot, if you are new cruisers that's normally 75 days only. Linked reisses are the best idea, but maybe book what you can when you can and if its a table for four get it and when you get on ship ask for it to be for six. This is the best strategy.

Thanks!!

If you are all new cruisers and not in concierge, you'll have to wait till 75 days.

How you do it--you probably won't be able to get a table for 6. Get whatever you can (3 tables for 2 or a 2 and a 4) as close in time as you can get them. Then, after boarding, go to the location for Palo reservations and explain to the manager what you need. They will make it work. It is better to make a reservation in advance even if it isn't exactly what you want; they will fix it!

We went on the Dream in May and there were no tables at Palo available online. We booked brunch on board and there were plenty of empty tables. We did book Remy online and there were empty tables all night. I would just go as soon as you board to wherever they are doing dining reservations and I am sure they can accommodate you. Otherwise, keep calling.

We went on the Dream in May and there were no tables at Palo available online. We booked brunch on board and there were plenty of empty tables. We did book Remy online and there were empty tables all night. I would just go as soon as you board to wherever they are doing dining reservations and I am sure they can accommodate you. Otherwise, keep calling.

One thing is they like go leave tables open for people to move if they do not like there's, it's more down to the number if servers and a personal service. Palo tea used to have three quarters of tables empty but never any availability.

Archived