Bar Near Port of Seattle

clambe4

WHO DAT!!! We live in Seattle and are huge Saints fans...there are several sports bars that should have the game on. On Fourth (between Pike and Pine) you will find Yard House. On 5th there's Tap House Grill. There's also Gordon Biersch on 6th and Pine in Pacific Place. They have a great Bloody Mary bar which is always fun for an early 10:00am start :). There's another sports bar on 4th called Spitfire although we have never been there. Hope this helps! Enjoy your cruise and Geaux Saints!!

Note the info from a sudden first time poster... is that some places should have the game.

Good luck. If the Saints had 5 rings, like a certain team that wears red and gold, and was in the Seahawks Division, you should see the game in Seattle...:p;)

And if you go to Gordon Biersch, and don't have the garlic fries....

Edited by CruiserBruce

We are huge Saints Fans (WHO DAT!) and are looking for a place to watch the Saints v. Cardinals game on September 22 prior to our cruise. TIA for any tips!
There are two cruise terminals in Seattle, a couple of miles apart. Which one are you using?

WHO DAT!!! We live in Seattle and are huge Saints fans...there are several sports bars that should have the game on. On Fourth (between Pike and Pine) you will find Yard House. On 5th there's Tap House Grill. There's also Gordon Biersch on 6th and Pine in Pacific Place. They have a great Bloody Mary bar which is always fun for an early 10:00am start :). There's another sports bar on 4th called Spitfire although we have never been there. Hope this helps! Enjoy your cruise and Geaux Saints!!

Spitfire is far more a college bar than pro, I seriously doubt they would have the NOLA game on.

Spitfire is far more a college bar than pro, I seriously doubt they would have the NOLA game on.

Actually, Spitfire is one of two bars listed as a New Orleans Saints-fan bar in Seattle, on a website I found that tells you where to watch your favorite team when you're away from home.

http://www.fanloop.com/

The other place they list is Sport Restaurant and Bar, over by Seattle Center. I haven't been there, but I've heard it's pleasant enough, and the food is pretty good.

I think these both might be more generic sports bars that have a ton of TV's and subscriptions to every sports channel in the world, rather than actual Saints fan hangouts. Still, you ought to be able to find your game on one of their screens, and maybe even a few of your compatriots!

The biggest problem is that the game starts at 10 AM Pacific time and many of the sports bars etc. don't open until 11 or later on Sundays.

Where are you staying? There might be something closer to your hotel than to the cruise terminal.

• 4 months later...

--

Hello, I'm new to this and I'm looking for Seattle Rose Cool Cruiser...

If you can help, you can reach me at mhoss@wwltv.com

Thanks