Mr. Sanchos questions

cherbear4000

I am thinking of going to Mr. Sanchos and had some questions for those that have already been there.

- Did you do the AI or pay as you go? If you did AI do you feel you got your moneys worth? For pay as you go, how much was your bill at the end?

-How much is a taxi from Puerta Maya to Mr. Sanchos?

-Do you have to reserve in advance or can you just show up at port?

We had a great time at Mr. Sanchos and stayed about 4.5 hours at their facilities. It was definitely worth to go with the AI as you can simply order as much as you want, anytime you want without thinking about the check. This way, we ordered several different snacks such as the coconut shrimp, caribbean fries, ceviche, fried fish, etc...so everyone of us could snack on them. Service was friendly and speedy. Taxi was $16 for the 4 of us, exactly as noted on our ticket from Cozumel Water Sports. We booked the packages online, but we also saw people paying for their AI on site, the price was $5 more per person on site and since we would have been able to cancel our booking at any time, we saved $20 :)

I am thinking of going to Mr. Sanchos and had some questions for those that have already been there.

- Did you do the AI or pay as you go? If you did AI do you feel you got your moneys worth? For pay as you go, how much was your bill at the end? I would only go to Mr. S for AI -- if you want pay as you go Paradise Beach is a better option

-How much is a taxi from Puerta Maya to Mr. Sanchos? About $16+tip for up t4 in the cab, so pair up with other cruisers and save $$

-Do you have to reserve in advance or can you just show up at port?

As mentioned above, you can save $5+ per person by booking in advance via some well known web sites , or just cab there and pay at the gate.

Good luck! :)

I've done both AI and Pay as you go. To me it depends on how you are going to be there. When I did the AI, we got into port early morning and were one of the first ones there. We spent most of the day and it was definately worth it, especially with 2 new 18 yr olders who wanted to try different drinks. When I did the Pay as you go, we arrived into port in the afternoon and only spent a few hours. We didn't get any food since we ate late on the ship and just had a few buckets of beers and a few drinks and our check was about $60 for 4 of us including tip.

We have only done the pay as you go option because we had young children and didn't feel it was worth it for the AI. For just me and my 10 yr old dgtr, we ordered guacamole and some nachos and I had 2 drinks and she had 1 smoothie - we brought our own water and other snacks and spent about half what we would have paid for AI. If we didn't have the kids we probably would have done AI - I don't drink as much when she is there and the kids don't eat as much - full meals that is - as much as they love to snack and we brought snacks off the ship. It's good to check out the menu pricing as someone above suggested and see how much you would spend based on what you might order and then if it's close, just do AI.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived