NCL Sea Review Coming Soon...

CandWDiva

Our group just returned from sailing on The Sea July 2. As soon as I get a little more caught-up on laundry, mail, pictures (around 450), etc. - I'll get a review posted.

We got a very rocky start. One family of three had to cancel last minute due to a very unexpected death in the family. The only good thing about it was they had trip insurance.

Another family of two had to cancel because a birth certificate came-up missing. Unfortunately, they did not purchase the trip insurance. Take heed, folks - they do not kid around about the documentation you need to be able to board the ship. Even though they were fairly local, with it being Saturday, no government offices were open to be able to obtain a copy last minute. They are still heart-broken about not being able to go.

Even with all that, we managed to have a good time. This board was pretty good about the information I received prior to sailing. Look back for details on the ship, excursions and such later.

Take care,

TLuv

Carol, can't wait for the review. It is terrible your friends had to cancel, both families. As for the ones without documentation and no insurence, you are so right. I feel so sorry for them, but am glad the ships are sticking to their guns on these things. I have a daughter who is a gate agent for a major airline. She follows the rules to a tee. Sometimes she has to put up with some pretty nasty travelers, but she feels the rules are there for a reason. NMNita

Archived