Giving Thanks to Princess

RNGALNG

What a very welcome change to find someone praising Princess

Delighted to read there are some happy people besides ourselves and even though people have bad experiences, there has to be a reason they come back to Princess

Cannot wait for our Singapore to Sydney cruise on Diamond Princess in November!

:)

Love love love this thread!! Cruising is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing vacations ever. Some people say I'm a little like Pollyanna....but I will always try to find the positive way of looking at things. I have always enjoyed Princess cruises. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.

Love love love this thread!! Cruising is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing vacations ever. Some people say I'm a little like Pollyanna....but I will always try to find the positive way of looking at things. I have always enjoyed Princess cruises. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.

I have used that analogy often as well. "What's the good thing about whatever just happened?"

I have a very wise aunt who also taught me to, 'Bend with the Bamboo.'

My husband taught me these words: If you can't change it, why worry about it?

We also taught our children as they grew up, to whine only in their rooms, we didn't what to hear about it! If they wanted discuss, come and sit for awhile with us, we will discuss, but there is no reason to whine!

Keep making the lemonade!!!

I have used that analogy often as well. "What's the good thing about whatever just happened?"

I have a very wise aunt who also taught me to, 'Bend with the Bamboo.'

My husband taught me these words: If you can't change it, why worry about it?

We also taught our children as they grew up, to whine only in their rooms, we didn't what to hear about it! If they wanted discuss, come and sit for awhile with us, we will discuss, but there is no reason to whine!

Keep making the lemonade!!!

Love you post....:):)

We concur 100% with the OP and have made use of the Medical and Insurance on one cruise. We'll add our complilments to Princess and all they do to make a cruise special.

Mahalo for bringing this bit of cheer into our evening reading.:D:D

Archived