Lunch in the main dining room

simon stingray

We avoid the buffet and go to the Aqua Spa Café for lunch if the MDR is not open. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a burger, and their huge, juicy hot dogs are delicious. I'm not a big fan of the Bistro. If I want crapes, I'll go to Paris. :rolleyes:

I'll agree with Wine-O. We didn't think that the (I'll be nice) crepes' were good for breakfast, and service was even worse.:eek: We did not have crepes' in Paris, but had a pretty awful omelet one morning. :rolleyes:

This might be ignorant but what is "grand buffet"?

On one sea day they will hold a buffet in the MDR which consists of breakfast and lunch items. It is huge, something not to miss, if only to take pictures! They have everything they serve for breakfasts plus many carved meats and other lunch/dinner items. If interested, watch the daily for a very small mention of this on the back page, as often people miss the event as it is not heavily publicized. Some who have cruised many times are tired of this brunch, but others continue to enjoy it. To us it is great fun!

On one sea day they will hold a buffet in the MDR which consists of breakfast and lunch items. It is huge, something not to miss, if only to take pictures! They have everything they serve for breakfasts plus many carved meats and other lunch/dinner items. If interested, watch the daily for a very small mention of this on the back page, as often people miss the event as it is not heavily publicized. Some who have cruised many times are tired of this brunch, but others continue to enjoy it. To us it is great fun!

Thanks we will surely not miss that. I don't think we had it on our first celebrity cruise but it was inky five days so maybe we missed it.

Would love to try Bistro on 5, but I eat gluten free... anyone think this may be possible there? I realize the crepes are out, but what else do they offer... anything?

They can do GF creeps, but they need some advance notice. I recommend you inquire as soon as you bard.

Would love to try Bistro on 5, but I eat gluten free... anyone think this may be possible there? I realize the crepes are out, but what else do they offer... anything?

They also have huge salads. Dh had an enormous chef's salad, almost more than even he could eat.

Kathy

Archived