Dream CD

hermitstyle

So, the Dream's current CD posted on Facebook that she was being moved to the Sunshine next week. Pretty sad to read that post as I sail her next month, and Jaime is my favorite CD. This leaves me to question, does anyone know who is going to replace her on the Dream and why she was suddenly moved to the Sunshine? Are they doing a CD swap and the Dream will get Kevin Noonan? Anyone who is sailing the Dream in roughly two weeks, if the info hasn't been posted, I'd love to know who the new CD will be

From JH's latest blog:

"There are a few changes to the current CD schedule which will take place in October. Noonan will head from Carnival Sunshine to Carnival Magic. Jaime D. will leave the Carnival Dream and head to Carnival Sunshine and James Charlton will take over as CD on Carnival Dream. These changes will take place in early and mid-October and I am sure they will continue to do a brilliant job on their new assignments."

This is a copy of the CD schedule from JH's blog. Chris Roberts boards the Dream on Oct 5th and Jamie is off on Oct 12th, the day we embark on the Dream. Not sure where the other poster got James Charlton unless that is a change after this was posted and only verbally announced.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/etc/cdschedule_201306-201312.png

This is a copy of the CD schedule from JH's blog. Chris Roberts boards the Dream on Oct 5th and Jamie is off on Oct 12th, the day we embark on the Dream. Not sure where the other poster got James Charlton unless that is a change after this was posted and only verbally announced.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/etc/cdschedule_201306-201312.png

This change was made after the CD schedule was posted. It was only verbally announced.

James Charlton was pretty ordinary. You may never even know who the CD was. Not bad, not great, not noticed. Some people prefer that in a CD. I loved Jaime's style & personality. I was looking forward to seeing her again, but instead I'll get James again. Maybe James has improved. Maybe having his own ship, instead of just being a fill-in, will help.

What, I thought Jaime was promoted recently? So she's still a CD? I'm confused. :)

Someone read somewhere that Jaime is being moved from Dream to Sunshine next week. So she will still be a CD. I guess they want their best CD on the ship that they've been trying to hype up the most. John Heald's CD schedule has not reflected this change yet, and I still haven't found anything on fb about this change (but fb is so impossible to navigate). I haven't found the quote from the 2nd post in this thread on John's blog, but it could be buried by now. I'm hoping that somehow, Jaime will remain on the Dream.

Someone read somewhere that Jaime is being moved from Dream to Sunshine next week. So she will still be a CD. I guess they want their best CD on the ship that they've been trying to hype up the most. John Heald's CD schedule has not reflected this change yet, and I still haven't found anything on fb about this change (but fb is so impossible to navigate). I haven't found the quote from the 2nd post in this thread on John's blog, but it could be buried by now. I'm hoping that somehow, Jaime will remain on the Dream.

It is in johns last blog towards the end of the blog.

I was on the Magic with James Charlton as the CD. He is ok at best. He can be funny but that's about it. I didn't find him to be overly enthusiastic or fun for that matter. I cruised with Jamie on the Dream this past January and she was awesome! She had an energy that is contagious. James does not have that.

Bummer for those of you sailing on the Dream. But yay for me because I will be on the Sunshine. I was excited to hear Jamie was going to be the CD.

Here you go:

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2013/08/29/the-lido-deck-diet/#more-21375

7th paragraph up from the bottom.

Archived