Beer Delivery Company Question

It probably will be cheaper to buy your own beer onboard then have the cases delivered. I think the company name is shipsahoy.com and the price was almost 50 bucks. My brother got an empty suitcase and packed a case in there and gave the suitcase to a porter...locked of course. It made it to the cabin and he had a empty suitcase to bring home soverneirs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with Stephanie at www.wellwishers.com She assured me that they could get anykind of wine onto our ship (Princess). When I asked her what a "reasonable" amount was, she said she routinely sends aboard a case of wine to a cabin.

I then asked her about beer. She replied that Princess is the ONLY line that she can not deliver beer to. They used to but then they got some sort've "cease & desist" letter from Princess. LOL.

I did not enquire about cost.

If I were to bring a bottle of wine or champagne, have it delivered, should I also include flutes/ wine glasses in my carryon? Or will those implements be available from the staff?

you should be able to get that stuff with the cabin steward. TAKe post its and leave him/her a note of what it is you need. If youhave it delivered the glasses or flutes should come with the delivery.

• 3 weeks later...
It probably will be cheaper to buy your own beer onboard then have the cases delivered. I think the company name is shipsahoy.com and the price was almost 50 bucks. My brother got an empty suitcase and packed a case in there and gave the suitcase to a porter...locked of course. It made it to the cabin and he had a empty suitcase to bring home soverneirs.

I gotta ask. Did your brother bring any clothes? Or just beer and an empty suitcase? :D

• 1 month later...

Archived