Movie screen on pool deck

cspryor

we found it to be very disruptive and seldom stayed out on the pool deck to do more than to get from Point A to point B.

between the sound from the screen ad the volume of everyone else being higher to be heard over the screen, it got to be a bit much.

This was my fear. I'm a little bit gutted to be honest :( Will just have to cheer myself up with a cocktail or 2 I suppose....

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Our experience with it on Freedom was that we did not pay much attention to it. I was concerned that it would be too noisy but we were always able to find a quiet spot away from it. I don't remember seeing any movies as we walked through in the daytime but there were movies listed in the compass for each night. To be honest, it would be rare for us to watch a movie on a cruise, that is something we can do at home!:D

Sherri:)

My kids will be happy! thanks - they are hoping we get to see Turbo when we sail Oasis in October.

On the Freedom last week they were playing Turbo and 42 most of the week. They also did the Grease sing along, some Kelly Clarkson movie a couple of times and two College Football games on Saturday night.

Arrrg. We were on the Indy last year - no movie screen. We're going back on the Indy in February, post drydock. It now has the movie screen. That picture just has me thinking. Instead of floating in the pool, maybe listening to a little music from the band, now I'll have to listen to a pile of crap spewing out of that screen.

I guess I'm in the minority but I hate those things. They just ruin the ambiance up there.

Must vary by ship. When we were on the Splendour in June they showed music videos during the day. When the band played they muted the screen. In the evening they showed movies.

Archived