Hotel Between Cruises

lovelife

Can't seem to find anything with a search but I thought I read that RCI will cover your hotel between two cruises. I have an overnight between Freedom and Enchantment cruises. I asked RCI about it and was advised they discontinued that a year ago. Anyone have any recent experience with this?

[quote name='lovelife']Can't seem to find anything with a search but I thought I read that RCI will cover your hotel between two cruises. I have an overnight between Freedom and Enchantment cruises. I asked RCI about it and was advised they discontinued that a year ago. Anyone have any recent experience with this?[/quote]
You were given correct information, that policy has been discontinued.

[quote name='lovelife']Can't seem to find anything with a search but I thought I read that RCI will cover your hotel between two cruises. I have an overnight between Freedom and Enchantment cruises. I asked RCI about it and was advised they discontinued that a year ago. Anyone have any recent experience with this?[/quote]
Yes its discontinued.

The baby is adorable.

We just caught the end of the free hotel in March. They changed it shortly after that. Love that they are putting us up in the Doubletree Gallery One for the night between the Oasis and the Allure.

[quote name='lovelife']Can't seem to find anything with a search but I thought I read that RCI will cover your hotel between two cruises. I have an overnight between Freedom and Enchantment cruises. I asked RCI about it and was advised they discontinued that a year ago. Anyone have any recent experience with this?[/QUOTE]

We have received the same news.. Just received this message from our TA?

[QUOTE]Celebrity/Royal Caribbean advised that they are not offering any hotels between sailings, however if that changes we will let you know.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]We last used it this past May.
They comped the hotel room, which included breakfast, and the transfers from 1st ship to hotel and from hotel to 2nd ship.

After that we learned that it would no longer be available in the future.
Those who had already booked before they changed the policy were grandfathered in.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]We were sorry to see it end as it was a very nice perk., especially at expensive locations such as London.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived