Ruby Level

trbarton

I received an email today from Princess that says I'm one cruise away from the Ruby level. I puzzled as I've only had one Princess cruise to Alaska in May but I've also done 2 BVE. Do you think that they counted my 2 BVE as a cruise? If that's true I could take a short cruise to get the one day they say that I need.

Tom:)

BVE's don't give you any credit for the loyalty program. I see that you have several cruises booked. My Princess lists your booked cruises. My only guess is that the computer may be saying that once you finish the necessary number of cruises (which are already booked) you will be at Ruby level. Sometimes mistakes happen and people have been given higher levels than what they deserve.

To get to Ruby level, you need to have completed 3 cruises or 30 days at sea. BVE do not count.

Log in to the Princess website and go to My Princess. On the upper left side of the My Princess page under SAVED AND SHARED CRUISES, it will say "You have sailed xx times" with xx being the number. Click on that sentence and it will give you a list of your cruises on their records - with each cruise identified as "Completed" or "Future". Check that list to see why they have you listed with 2 cruises completed.

You get two credits for sailing solo.

1 cruise solo = 2 cruise credits, so, yes, after just one Princess cruise, you are only one more cruise credit away from Ruby level, which begins after cruise credit #3. If you sail solo on that next cruise, you will have accrued four cruise credits, putting you well into Ruby territory and one cruise away from Platinum.

We're planning our 50th anniversary cruise so looking for something very special .We're torn between two cabins on Ruby . A752 and R404 . Obviously A752 has larger balcony and R404 is much more conveniently located , but apart from this , which cabin is nicer inside . We haven't been able to find many good photos on the web with these cabins , apart from raise line adds . Thank you in advance ...

Archived