Nachi Cancellation Policy?

emen822

Does anyone know if you book the resort and cancel ahead of time, do they still charge your credit card for the balance? Would you get your $11 back if cancelled in advance? I am planning to go but anything can happen between now and February. I emailed them last week but so far have not received a response. Thanks in advance!

Mary

The policy is clearly stated on their web page -- if your ship cancels becuase of storms or other reasons they refund everything; otherwise you are booked and there are no refunds.

In Feb there are no hurricanes (except in a tall glass from your bartender :rolleyes:) - unless your ship breaks down you will be in Coz on time and should have a great time at Nachi. You can wait until closer to the date to book, but there's always a chance that all 100 spots will be taken. :(

Use this web site to see how many other ships will be there with you (you'll need to update it for the 2014 schedule): http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2013.html

Thank you for your response. I was inquiring about the remaining amount being charged if we cancelled before the cruise. I didn't see that anywhere on the website other than the few instances they point out. That being said I did just receive an email from them saying if we cancel 45 days ahead of time that they would not charge the remaining amount. $11 deposit is non refundable. I can live with that. :D

There are 4 or 5 other ships in port so I will be making my reservation within the next few days!

Thank you for your response. I was inquiring about the remaining amount being charged if we cancelled before the cruise. I didn't see that anywhere on the website other than the few instances they point out. That being said I did just receive an email from them saying if we cancel 45 days ahead of time that they would not charge the remaining amount. $11 deposit is non refundable. I can live with that. :D

There are 4 or 5 other ships in port so I will be making my reservation within the next few days!

You'll love it - wish we could get back there soon instead of the endless budget drill that seems to be consuming my life. :(

I paid my deposit through Paypal. I don't think they could charge me the balance if I didn't show up - they don't have access to my credit card information.

(BTW, I have every intention of showing up but stuff happens!) :o

Archived