Stateroom Bar Set up

oesd31

We are due to go on our first Celebrity cruise next month on the Silhouette and do enjoy our nightcap or afternoon drink on the balcony sometimes both. Can anyone advise me how the stateroom bar set up works? Is it a full bottle plus mixers for the whole cruise or miniatures per day. Do we both have to order the same?

Thanking you for you help

http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar

I hope that link works. Otherwise go to the Celebrity website and the in-room packages is on the same location as the other beverage packages. Pay no attention to the language about not sharing, and beverage package is for one person only. When it comes to the in-room set-up that is not germane.

• 2 months later...

I want to order the absolute package but wondered about the size of bottle......in my liquor cabinet at home I have a 750ml sized bottle, the bottle I ordered for an upcoming cruise on HAL is a full liter bottle. Which size does Celebrity provide?

• 2 weeks later...
I want to order the absolute package but wondered about the size of bottle......in my liquor cabinet at home I have a 750ml sized bottle, the bottle I ordered for an upcoming cruise on HAL is a full liter bottle. Which size does Celebrity provide?

Just received verification from Captains Club ....Liter bottle with your choice of six mixers

Are the drinks in the mini bar expensive? I am assuming that there is mini bottles of liqour and cans of pop/juice.
99.9% sure that there are no mini-bottles of liquor in your fridge (or anywhere in the ship supplies). Mini-bar prices for sodas and snacks are similar to any hotel mini-bar (in other words, a lot more than you'd pay in a store at home).

Thom

Are the drinks in the mini bar expensive? I am assuming that there is mini bottles of liqour and cans of pop/juice.

Mini bar is usually roughly the same price as elsewhere on the ship, although the liquor isn't totally comparable since it is in the small mini bottles. Here is a price list from 2012:

DSC00800-W-XL.jpg

99.9% sure that there are no mini-bottles of liquor in your fridge (or anywhere in the ship supplies). Mini-bar prices for sodas and snacks are similar to any hotel mini-bar (in other words, a lot more than you'd pay in a store at home).
Larry was kind enough to not point out that I was totally wrong:o:o

The only excuse that I can think of is that my last cruise was RCI and I'm 99.8% sure [i did drop that 0.1%] that RCI does not have mini-bottles. Indeed RCI will not sell you full size bottles for your room either.

Thom