Faster to the Fun vs other cruise lines

58Piano

They are done in slots of 15 depending on the number of Diamond / Platinum on the cruise.

Diamond and Platinum have actually gained benefits because of FTTF. Rooms ready and early delivery of bags did not exist before.

I think you have hit the nail on the head about why some cruisers are disgruntled about FTTF. Why did it take FTTF to give loyalty cruisers an extra perk when we shoud have had it before? A few years ago, when they rolled out the new loyalty program that they had talked about for months stating it was going to be "brilliant", they actually took perks away from platinum and diamond and added nothing!:eek: This, more than anything, has caused people to feel disallusioned with Carnival's "brilliant" loyality program, not the FTTF program. That program just added fuel to the fire that had already been started!

Pat

So just what do you get with this FFTTF? I am still unclear as to just what it is. We are going on a five day on the Paradise. The only tender is Grand Caymen. Without buying this how long should I plan when I go to port? I mean say my excursion is 10 Am Then how early should I line up to go on the tenders so I get there on time?

The tour is at 10:00 a.m. or the tender is at 10:00 a.m.? I would probably head to the debarkation deck somewhere around 9:30-9:45 a.m. if it's for the tender. If it's for the tour, I'm not sure how long the tender takes going from the ship to the pier. Ask the Tour Service desk for a definitive answer.

Generally speaking, we always went to the debarkation deck about 15 mins before our tour's time.

Archived