1A cabins on the miracle

vicocala

Hi, I am suppossed to be getting a "free cruise" on the Miracle for buying a time share and we are supposed to get the minimal cabin, which I would expect the 1a to be.

Can anyone give me their experiences with the cabin? Thanks.

WOW-- not bad photos. thanks for sharing

look at the deck plans 1As are 1111 1247-1249-1255-1257

these cabins only sleep two. Even though you are getting a free cruise you will still have to pay port and taxes which average about 200pp.

Will you be able to upgrade the cabin for a fee?

Thanks and I enjoyed the pictures. I noticed that your 1A did not have bunk beds and that it was the Spirit. Does Miracle have bunk beds as pictured on the website or are there seperate beds? If they are seperate can the Steward put them together like on other cabins or are they fixed in place?

Thanks again, hope to hear more!

Hi, I am suppossed to be getting a "free cruise" on the Miracle for buying a time share.

Let me know the results, good luck, I got the same offer but opt not to get the Time share, after submitting all the paperwork and paying 249.00 for port taxes, the paper work was lost and my Scheduled trip in Feb had to be cancelled, the excuse was, I still had a year to use it... I got my money back and cancelled the bogus trip.

Serene,

yeah the total charges come to about 550 for both of us. You can upgrade but they were charging ridiculous prices to do that. 1349 for an inside isn't so bad but for a window they want 1849.

I am paying less than that for an eastern trip on HAL which includes a balconey and a slightly larger room.

Aren't those prices similar to what I could book myself?

Thanks and I enjoyed the pictures. I noticed that your 1A did not have bunk beds and that it was the Spirit. Does Miracle have bunk beds as pictured on the website or are there seperate beds? If they are seperate can the Steward put them together like on other cabins or are they fixed in place?

Thanks again, hope to hear more!

I found those pics on webshots.com, but to answer your question, all the 1a's on the Spirit class ships are designed the same. They have 2 twin beds that can be pushed together. No bunks.

When do you plan to use the free cruise?

Wennfred,

I am a bit skeptical too, but they are in Tampa and I can find them. LOL

Sorry to hear your trip was messed up, hopefully it was a legit error. In any event it got me thinking of cruising which is why I booked the HAL cruise.

The current excuse on the free cruise for me is they have used up their allocated rooms to check back in September for January and February cruise dates. :eek:

If they don't deliver I will be all over my timeshare folks and filing a complaint with the State of Florida for fraud. :D

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is . . . . "

Many many years ago, I went to a time share "breakfast" and meeting afterwards in Puerto Vallarta. The prices started around $35,000. Immediately, upon learning that my then wife was a realtor in Southern California the price went to $5,600 !

The minute my wife got out her Texas Instrument calculator that computes future values from present value(very new then), the "huckster" stood up, announced we would get the FREE jeep for 2 days and hustled us out of there. He didn't want us alerting the 20 other couples in there being "pitched" the story at the same time,

We did get the FREE jeep for 2 days and the FREE breakfast was quite good, actually, but I avoid these like the plague now. I guess selling a $5,600 time share (if its worth even that) for $35,000 to just one of those "fish" would rent a lot of jeeps and purchase a lot of desayunos. :D

Yeah, they tried to sell me on a 26,000 dollar timeshare and I said no. I ended up paying 7800 for an every other year timeshare and with RCI (not the cruiseline) I can get into another time share the other year for 199 bucks.

Depends a lot on your negotiating skills, I suppose. In any event I will have my time share for spring break :eek:, six miles north of Daytona. I could probably rent it out for a fortune but I'll keep it this year (instead of exchanging it) and see how much we enjoy it.

With beachfront property values going thru the roof, it probably isn't a bad investment, and taxes and maintenance are much cheaper than a much smaller motel room.

Archived