Silver by the Inch?

lauren0309

I know they sell gold by the inch on the ship but do they sell silver by the inch? I have a gold anklet I bought a few years ago on the ship and it seems to be getting dull and I do prefer silver but I didn't know if they sold it the same way they sell the gold.

I know they sell gold by the inch on the ship but do they sell silver by the inch? I have a gold anklet I bought a few years ago on the ship and it seems to be getting dull and I do prefer silver but I didn't know if they sold it the same way they sell the gold.

If you are going to St. Thomas there is a sterling silver store on the main shopping street called Silver City. She has a nice selection of anklets in several lengths. I've shopped there for a few years now.

If you take a taxi from Crown Bay and you are dropped off in town, it seems I walk straight through to the Main Street and it is to your left just a little on the other side of the street.

I have a silver bracelet I bought on the Serenade in 2004 and it still looks great. I bought the same link, but in the gold, on a Princess ship in 2011 and it still looks like new as well (and I wear each at least once a week).

Melissa

Archived