MSC Allegrissimo Package Upgrade

anniegb

Because yo

I'm unsure about upgrade but thinking along he lines of paying tips they have been included in your bill now you have booked before boarding but you will have to pay tips per drink if you book on board! Get the upgrade if it is possible before you board to save on tips!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi All

If you have purchased pre-cruise the standard Allegrissimo package, is it possible to upgrade to the premium package once you board??

Thanks

Annie

Anything is possible if you pay but as Solorizor says, it will be cheaper and probably easier to do this before the cut-off deadline for pre-booking. All packages can be cancelled and rebooked without penalty up until the cut-off deadline - around 14 days before in the UK.

Can you book excursions on the msc website or do you have to wait to board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have booked excursions via the MSC web site for my cruise in November. Although they are confirmed, it does say that I can change or cancel them up to 8 days before departure (That's the UK MSC web site)

Enjoy your cruise! Going Solo is great! :D

Did you just pay by card there and then or does it go on your onboard account. It's just when I try to pay it never goes as far as card payment just takes my booking details:(

Pre booking onboard services (spa and drink packages, excursions etc) via the website gets added to your onboard account. Once you've finished your booking, you'll get an email confirmation. Print it and take it with you just in case the details don't get passed on to the ship.

Pre booking onboard services (spa and drink packages, excursions etc) via the website gets added to your onboard account. Once you've finished your booking, you'll get an email confirmation. Print it and take it with you just in case the details don't get passed on to the ship.

Thanks now I can get booking !!!!!

Pretty disappointed can only book excursions for European town no Brazilian ports don't even have enough people on my roll call to maybe set up a group of us to go on our own tour :(

Don't worry they'll be available onboard. When you first get on the tour magazine will most likely just cover the first half of the cruise. Then around 5-7 days in, they'll publish another with the Brazil ones. They are usually a lot cheaper than the European ones.

What are your ports in Brazil? If your calling at Salvador de Bahia, you do not need a tour there - ridiculously easy to DIY. Come out the terminal and walk 5 minutes up the street and across the road is the Central Market building. Come out the back and directly across from there is the public elevator to the much nicer and older high town. Never seen so many different pastel coloured buildings or as many churches in a single square. Great views across the bay from up there too.

In Recife - the Recife and Olinda tour is quite good.

Don't worry they'll be available onboard. When you first get on the tour magazine will most likely just cover the first half of the cruise. Then around 5-7 days in, they'll publish another with the Brazil ones. They are usually a lot cheaper than the European ones.

What are your ports in Brazil? If your calling at Salvador de Bahia, you do not need a tour there - ridiculously easy to DIY. Come out the terminal and walk 5 minutes up the street and across the road is the Central Market building. Come out the back and directly across from there is the public elevator to the much nicer and older high town. Never seen so many different pastel coloured buildings or as many churches in a single square. Great views across the bay from up there too.

In Recife - the Recife and Olinda tour is quite good.

Omg what would I do without you !! Your making a first solo trip alot more enjoyable to anticipate and a lot less nerve wrecking thanks AGAIN! :) :)

Omg what would I do without you !! Your making a first solo trip alot more enjoyable to anticipate and a lot less nerve wrecking thanks AGAIN! :) :)

You're welcome!

Wish I'd found this site before my first cruise. I would not have had myself so wound up!

Well, not that I am looking to book ,but price :mad::eek:

ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT - ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS

Unlimited wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draught and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water and all drinks from the bar (including champagne cocktails, single malt wiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar (except on MSC Melody) and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu, Choccolate Bar and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

* This offer is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Red Sea and Caribbean). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for Infants (0-3 years). The price of the package applies to each day day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation

Price starting from $ 627,00(Per person)

Starting from $ 627pp ?????????????

Ok lady of all knowledge how much is the safe in your room for the 17 nites

That's an easy one, nothing! It's there, you just use it. Set your own code for it. The one in my cabin last month was newer and bigger than what I've seen before. Not sure if all the cabins have the newer bigger version, or whether that one had been replaced because the previous one had gone on the blink.

next?????

Well, not that I am looking to book ,but price :mad::eek:

ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT - ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS

Unlimited wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draught and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water and all drinks from the bar (including champagne cocktails, single malt wiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar (except on MSC Melody) and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu, Choccolate Bar and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

* This offer is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Red Sea and Caribbean). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for Infants (0-3 years). The price of the package applies to each day day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation

Price starting from $ 627,00(Per person)

Starting from $ 627pp ?????????????

Is this the price on the US website? It's shows at $798 on the UK one when I try to book it.

Judith

Hi Mari

It's me again, with another query ;). When do you get your tickets and luggage tags are they emailed and then I have to print off or are they posted out? I know most of these questions are common sense but mind has left the building :)

Hi Mari

It's me again, with another query ;). When do you get your tickets and luggage tags are they emailed and then I have to print off or are they posted out? I know most of these questions are common sense but mind has left the building :)

Hi again!

They used to post them but now the email them. I got mine on 11 Sept for a sailing on 1 Oct. that's a wee bit earlier than usual. Normally around 10-14 days before.

Final page has the luggage label. I fold it up as indicated and then tape both sides with Sellotape so it's a bit more robust and less likely to tear off before it makes it to my cabin. I then take a wee roll of Sellotape in my hand luggage, so I can quickly attach it before leaving the baggage hall to head to the port

Archived