MSC Allegrissimo Package Upgrade

anniegb

Drink and Spa packages are on the US site.....showing in Euros for currency... click the tab "On board Services" .... you need to enter your confirmation number

Which is your sailing date?

Hello,

I've booked rather early, I'm working on a budget so trying to get the prices for the items I want to add. I don't see any prices on the website for spa,

drink packages etc. We are booked Musica June 2014. Am I missing it?

Thanks

I am new to this site, but pretty much the same from the other site I knew.

I am also new to MSC and it seems easier now, not as much info as other lines like RC or NCL and no many contributors, I think there are maybe 50 posts on Musica and not a single review of the ship in the Caribbean.

The ports I know few already, but I been told not to expect any groups for private excursions.

Good luck, will give you advice once I come back.

June 7 I've been on a few cruises the last one was 8 years ago. It seems like I'm starting all over again. I guess age could have something to do with it:)

Hello,

I've booked rather early, I'm working on a budget so trying to get the prices for the items I want to add. I don't see any prices on the website for spa,

drink packages etc. We are booked Musica June 2014. Am I missing it?

Thanks

You can see the Soa and Wellness packages under Onboard Service - golden jasmine! Diamond Orchid etc. that will show you what the packages include. You need to hit the Book Now button and enter in your booking number, name, ship and sailing date before you see the prices, but don't worry you won't have booked them by doing that, you have to put them in your basket and then hit complete booking before it is actually booked.

You can add or remove stuff from your on aired reservations up to just a little while before your cruise (think 8 days). You don't pay until the end of your cruise as it just goes on to your onboard account.

If you do book anything, I recommend printing off the email confirmation you'll get and taking it with you as proof of your booking.

The spa packages are fantastic value and save a lot compared to the prices onboard. Ideal for folk like me, who like to have quite a few treatments. Some also include unlimited use of the thermal area throughout the cruise.

was looking to buy spa package for divina repositioning cruise 2nd nov, as nothing been available online till now, the thing is all the packages are showing up as € 0 euros, is this normal? Tempted to book it and print copy off to argue on ship that it should be free as stated price was € 0 Euros :eek:

was looking to buy spa package for divina repositioning cruise 2nd nov, as nothing been available online till now, the thing is all the packages are showing up as € 0 euros, is this normal? Tempted to book it and print copy off to argue on ship that it should be free as stated price was € 0 Euros :eek:

I suspect the price will change when you hit complete booking but if not, go for it. You may get it free!

Hi Mari

Just wondering for my first night at late sittingwhat is the mdr I go to and do I need to check with them during the day for where I have to sit?

Thx tori

Form to show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi Solo.

You can always go and have a look where your table is if you want.

If not all the waiters show you to your table on the first night.

Thanks so much Mari

I've talked nonstop about this to friends and family, when the hit me with ' are u not scared or u know very little about cruising solo' I just tell them this amazing person called ' Mari has helped me big time and has diffinantly taken the edge off cruising solo. So when I have my amazing cruise you will be the one I'm most gratful to! Thanks again

Tori

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey, Solorizor, you're going to need a holiday to cure your ulcers from worrying about this one !

You're going to Brazil this month, yes ? (I'm going in Nov.). Great - get your passport, travel docs. etc., get on your flight & have a marvellous time. All worries(well OK, almost all !) pale into insignificance once you get to that lovely ship.

Cruising solo ? Sure, slightly different for a lady, but confident you'll find crew to help and passengers to befriend; does help if you get a companionable dinner seating, but that can be altered if necessary. sure you'll find one or two other Brits on the flight travelling alone, & that's a start for a drink the first evening, if nothing beyond.

We're trying to arrange a get-together on our roll-call (Preziosa Nov. 10th) & it could well be you can do something similar.

You'll never get absolutely everything perfect, so hey, don't fret; it'll be awesome !

Thanks so much Mari

I've talked nonstop about this to friends and family, when the hit me with ' are u not scared or u know very little about cruising solo' I just tell them this amazing person called ' Mari has helped me big time and has diffinantly taken the edge off cruising solo. So when I have my amazing cruise you will be the one I'm most gratful to! Thanks again

Tori

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What a lovely thing to say, you've made my day! I'm looking forward to hearing how you enjoy your voyage on the lovely Orchestra.

Be warned cruising is addictive!

Right have to dash and hit the shower before getting in to my posh frock - it's gala night tonight! More excuse to consume fizz! (Like I need an excuse!)

Archived