No Roll Call for Sep 26-30 on Paradise

MYMOTHERSCHILD

I see no roll call for Paradise 26th - 30th, but does anyone know of a tour operator at Cozumel that rents sailboats?

If you'll be on board, speak up. My sons, middle-age, love sailing and I dance until the music stops. Alone--with as much of the timid crowd that I can entice to join me.

First time on Paradise--is there a lounge with dance music other than disco?

MMC

My roll call is pretty slow too for my Sep 30th cruise on the Imagination. I'm guessing I can hog all the chairs I want because no one else will be on the ship with me:D

Sorry, I cannot help you with question however. Only share some luv with ya! lol.

Enjoy your cruise and your private ship! :D

My roll call is pretty slow too for my Sep 30th cruise on the Imagination. I'm guessing I can hog all the chairs I want because no one else will be on the ship with me:D

The roll call was pretty slow for my Imagination cruise a few years ago. Turned out the ship sailed about 75% full, or 25% empty :) , so it IS possible you might have some extra room, shorter lines, etc.

The reason why we knew she sailed 75% full is because the head chef let it slip during the Behind the Fun tour. The guy next to me sucked in his breath sharply and then muttered sotto voce "Woah, I wanted to upgrade and they told me we were full!" :eek:

[quote name=P....

The reason why we knew she sailed 75% full is because the head chef let it slip during the Behind the Fun tour. The guy next to me sucked in his breath sharply and then muttered sotto voce "Woah, I wanted to upgrade and they told me we were full!" :eek:

Persist. If you tell them that you're going to check out travel agents, suddenly a cabin will appear like magic. If they let you walk, they were telling the truth.

Archived