Veterans cabin credit

Mickeyc5

The CEO will be sailing on the November 5th "Cruising for a Cause" out of the Houston Bay port terminal. Raising monies for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Home Front charities.

Sent from my KFTT using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Darn it, I'm booked for January. I should cancel and rebook for Nov 5.

The service and food will be 5 star quality.

BTW - Bayport is one word.

http://www.portofhouston.com/cruise-information/

Sent from my HP Pavilion a6137cPC using keyboard.:p

This is one time where you don't need to go through your TA if you used one to book your cruise. Rather than sending our paperwork to the TA and having them submit it, we found the mailing address on the Princess website and mailed the form copy directly to them. The OBC showed up on our reservations two days later.

I always take a copy of my DD214 on the cruise with me. Once the ship did not have a record of it, I showed them my form and they checked with the Home office and all was good. For our next cruise that we booked back in June we had to call and ask them about it this as it was not showing up, they quickly added to our Cruise Personalizer. Always check things over twice, 'cuz we all make mistakes.:D

Similar situation with my dad. He applied and received the credit on his last cruise a couple of years ago. He booked another cruise for next month and his veteran's credit didn't appear. He had to call Princess. At first they couldn't find his application but in digging deeper found it and applied the credit to his current booking. So, even though they say nothing is needed to be done for future cruises, that isn't necessarily so. Check and call if your veteran's credit does not appear in your Cruise Personalizer.

Jackie

This is one time where you don't need to go through your TA if you used one to book your cruise. Rather than sending our paperwork to the TA and having them submit it, we found the mailing address on the Princess website and mailed the form copy directly to them. The OBC showed up on our reservations two days later.

Colo Cruiser graciously posted this link earlier in this thread

Archived