Sting Ray tour

lbfluffy

Anyone do this tour? We are going on the Liberty in December and I am thinking of doing this. We did an excursion like this in Grand Cayman and we loved it. However this time we will have our two teenagers so I thought maybe this would be neat for them.

its an excellent tour. i have done it myself after being forced by a family member. I had way more fun that i thought i would. Anyway, there are three ways of doing this tour:

The first is simply with your ship, and this is one of the easiest ways to do it. The only drawback is that you may be with quite a large group. The area is very large and they can handle a large group.

The second way of doing it is on your own especially if your ship isn't offering it. Do a search for stingray city antigua on google.com and find them direct. You will pay big money for a cab getting there and back. Put asside like US $70 for up to 4 in a cab round trip and about $50 per person for the swim.

The last way of doing it is with Adventure Antigua who are now offering a boat trip around antigua with an hour stop at the rays along with a bunch of other stops. It is very expensive! Don't know anyone who has been on it, but they usually do a good job. Do a search for them on google too.

Archived