Zui Spa Pass?

Gala62

I believe I read somewhere that there is a spa pass (limited in #) that is available for purchase? It allows you to use the spa facilities the duration of the cruise whenever you like (such as whirlpools, saunas, etc).

Is this purchased day of embarkation? Or can we preorder or am I imagining it all?!

Thanks!

Gail

I was on the Zuiderdam week of June 25. There were passes to be purchased, good all week, for the Thalassotherapy pool, or the thermal suite. You could also get a combined pass for both. The week long passes were $99 for one area all week, or I think $150 for all week in both areas. They said that they limit the number of week long passes sold so the areas do not get too crowded. Single visits sell for $20.

I was given a free pass to use for the thermal suite after my facial on the first day (Half Moon Cay -- weather was not with us so I stayed on board) -- they thought I might go for a week long pass. I did enjoy the thermal suite. Great on my sciatica, but not enough to spend for the week long pass which I was sure I would only use occasionally.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was thinking of! Now to decide which one to purchase! I'm assuming this is something you purchase once on board-go to the spa asap?

Gail

I do not know if you can purchase these in advance. We went to the spa not on the day we sailed, but on the next day and all were still available. As with anything else, I suspect that availability much to do with the demographic on board your particular cruise as well as the destination.

I was on the 5/14 sailing, and had a facial and Ionithermie treatment. The desk attendant refused to give me my usual free passes, saying "they never have done that", when I know for a fact I get free passes every time. One treatment = one pass. She did, however, offer me a pass for only $15, which I refused. The manager wasn't available and I let the matter drop with no complaint, other than a comment on my survey sheet. Now you say you got one, and I'm furious!

I was on the Zuiderdam week of June 25 ... snip ... I was given a free pass to use for the thermal suite after my facial on the first day ... snip ...

Archived