breakaway hints

lilybay

Hi there, I am a new Norwegian cruiser going on the breakaway in December. I have questions but also want to know your insider information. Here are some questions to start: Can you bring wine onboard? Has anyone had experience using iconcierge? What shows should I sign up for beforehand? Do they have shampoo and bodywash and is it any good? How good is the storage going to be in my aft facing balcony cabin? Are the sofa beds comfortable?

Thanks for answers to any of these and any other newbie info I should have. I have cruised before just not Norwegian.

Hi there, I am a new Norwegian cruiser going on the breakaway in December. I have questions but also want to know your insider information. Here are some questions to start: Can you bring wine onboard? Has anyone had experience using iconcierge? What shows should I sign up for beforehand? Do they have shampoo and bodywash and is it any good? How good is the storage going to be in my aft facing balcony cabin? Are the sofa beds comfortable?

Thanks for answers to any of these and any other newbie info I should have. I have cruised before just not Norwegian.

Yes I believe it is $15.00 corking charge per bottle

I do not know about Iconcierge

I did not like Rock of Ages but if you are going to see it reserve it. I caught the mini version of the dance show during dinner at the Manhattan room, was good.

Yes to shampoo & body wash - bring your own conditioner.

Did not stay in Aft but I found the storage in the BA and the studio more then enough

I found all the beds comfortable

Archived