2015 itineraries -- I am finding it a bit odd

pacheco18

At least we will not be competing for saver flights. Is the 37k from Hawaii. We did ISTANBUL to MCO for 62k in First on UA. UA is stingy with savers to Asia.

OTOH, CX is very generous with both J & F to Asia.

This might get you there a bit faster:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credit-card-programs/1475783-citi-aa-credit-cards-best-offers-now-50k-read-wikipost-first-194.html#post21498877

Get one for you and your spouse (+ one business for each of you) and you are set to go on CX F :D

PS You can use the card for a larger cruise deposit if have trouble meeting the spending requirement

Good luck!

At least we will not be competing for saver flights. Is the 37k from Hawaii. We did ISTANBUL to MCO for 62k in First on UA. UA is stingy with savers to Asia.

I use HNL to depart, route through Hong Kong or Singapore , 2 plane changes and a 8 hour layover in HKG ( HKG transit hotel) and arrive 0930 on Thai from the kong. or something looks like 37K miles I found using HNL rather than KOA opens up a whole world same for the return .

I do revenue HNL/KOA looks like 80K return to HNL from LLI. so 117,500. rather than 225,000

My agent is being very generous in his appreciation for my continued business..... hope your is too. But that's another thread and why beat it. Rally Dave and I are in the same boat and they serve Rodier Crystal.

Look foward to meeting you Hope you all understand my India aversion... I have seen way too much of that and much more in a past life. Brings back and up stuff I try to forget.

Dan, I completely understand your India aversion. When I went (land trip, last January, 2 weeks) hubby declined to go with me, said it was just not for him. I took my Mom instead. While we had a great time, and it was magical, it was very difficult at times.

Archived