Carnival offering cruises with no solo supplements!!

Fisherlady48

I posted this on the solo boards thread, so thought I would do the same over here.

You can see the pdf of the current and hopefully future 0% SS deals by going to

https://www.goccl.com and clicking on the single occupancy deals link. Its on the lower right hand side of the page.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/Sales/SingleOccupancy.ashx

Edited by TwizzlersAddict

I booked 4 day Paradise (5 day the next cruise was the SAME price, but I can't get loose to go then) for $179, inside. GREAT price that I just couldn't turn down. I'm doing the same ship about three weeks later, but LOVE "Paradise" and can't wait to get aboard again. THANKS OP, for passing along this info. This is what CC is all about IMO! :cool:

"SKY"

I booked the 11/30 Fascination sailing on the Conquest last week. $189 for 5-day OV. OBC was cut in half since it is based on double-occupancy I guess.

A small price to pay. :)

I'd book one of these in a heartbeat, but I'm already booked in two weeks and I don't have quite enough vay-cay time at work.

Are these kinds of deals done frequently?

No, that's why there has been this excitement lately. Carnival is not known to alter that solo supplement.

Some here have speculated the ships are not filling well. I know that might be part of it, but I also wonder if the new management woke up to the fact that solos were not booking because of the 200% price tag. Better to promote solos than leave a cabin empty.

Okay - I'm back. The cabin I was in (up/down bunk bed) apparently wasn't available. But... the midship OV was available, so I booked that for about $120 less than the interior. I could have saved a little more if I booked an aft cabin, but why be greedy :D I like midship, anyway, so I'll splurge. So four nights, solo, less than $100/day including fees and gratuities!

Good deal!

• 1 month later...

Just this past weekend I booked a solo cruise on the Magic because they did not offer the solo special for the Triumph. Bummer..I guess I'll be miserable on a week long cruise! :rolleyes:

I doubt carnival will still be doing these specials once the peak season rolls around - but it is great that they are doing it now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Carnival is up to something good. I just booked a solo 7 day for $459 before tax and tips. 12 days ago I kept waiting for the price to double online at the check out, but it never did! I am leaving on the Magic the day after tomorrow.

I did not know anything about this list and just happened to find the rate I did. Keep looking because there may be more deals out there before spring break.

I just did a solo 5 night Ecstasy for $179 before taxes and fees. What a deal. It was an awesome cruise out of Port Canaveral to Freeport, Nassau and HMC. Freeport rained, Nassau was nice and HMC was awesome. Ecstasy was a great ship. Crew was great, ship was clean, food was good and so was the entertainment. I sure hope Carnival keeps these solo deals. I will be able to cruise more often. I see that some deals are available until Jan 2014. I hope they continue. Go Carnival:cool:

Edited by JohnSpo

I just did a solo 5 night Ecstasy for $179 before taxes and fees. What a deal. It was an awesome cruise out of Port Canaveral to Freeport, Nassau and HMC. Freeport rained, Nassau was nice and HMC was awesome. Ecstasy was a great ship. Crew was great, ship was clean, food was good and so was the entertainment. I sure hope Carnival keeps these solo deals. I will be able to cruise more often. I see that some deals are available until Jan 2014. I hope they continue. Go Carnival:cool:

The Ecstasy is indeed wonderful!