Quebec city Norwegian Dawn

iata

I live in Quebec city and will be boarding the Dawn next friday for the Canada new England cruise and would like ti know from others who did board Quebec City at what time were you allowed to board. Thank you

I live in Quebec city and will be boarding the Dawn next friday for the Canada new England cruise and would like ti know from others who did board Quebec City at what time were you allowed to board. Thank you

I Live in Québec city too :)

In the morning I will go to work and return to my house at noon. I think I will board at 13h around.

Today I saw the Explorer of the Seas so big !

I Mandine, yes and the Queen Mary was in town it was a busy day today at the port. Don't forget that we board at the Bungee pier not the cruise terminal. I did the Radiance of the Seas last fall and boarding was horrible so will hope for the best this year. As you are from Quebec City you are probably french speaking as myself, so a little word for you.

Je vous souhaite une excellente croisière et j'espère que nous aurons la chance de nous croiser à bord. Bon voyage et amusez-vous

Annie

Bonjour Annie,

Just saw your post and had to stop and wish you a very nice trip on Friday. Hopefuly the weather will be nice....

If you are travelling with your "usual" gang, just say hello for us.

Have a great time,

I Mandine, yes and the Queen Mary was in town it was a busy day today at the port. Don't forget that we board at the Bungee pier not the cruise terminal. I did the Radiance of the Seas last fall and boarding was horrible so will hope for the best this year. As you are from Quebec City you are probably french speaking as myself, so a little word for you.

Je vous souhaite une excellente croisière et j'espère que nous aurons la chance de nous croiser à bord. Bon voyage et amusez-vous

Annie

2 years ago I had a boarding here and it was fine.

Bonne croisière à vous aussi Annie :)

Qui sait on se croisera peut-être.

Nathalie

Thank you. So i'll go with my first plan and be there at 11:00

Keep in mind the cabins will not be ready until 1:30 p.m. or thereabouts. There will be a place that you can check your carry on items (usually a bar) if you don't want to carry them around.

Just curious we were thinking of doing this cruise one day and drive to pier also but ends in Boston, so how do you get back to Quebec from Boston?

In my case, I will take bus Boston from Montreal (GreyHound) and after an another Bus (Orleans express) Montreal to Quebec.

Do as I am doing - a back to back - Boston to Quebec and then Quebec to Boston - will be boarding Sept 27th in Boston so you will be getting off as I am boarding or in your case Quebec to Boston and then back to Quebec.

Cheers

Dennis

Vana your are leaving pretty soon for the wine cruise I think. Have a nice cruise and enjoy yourself and have a glass of red wine and we wish will be with you.

Bonsoir Annie,

Having a glass of wine? MOI????

You know us well, we might have to find a AA cruise after this one :D. Will have a drink and think about you and the great time we had together....

Have a nice trip.

Don't forget that we board at the Bungee pier not the cruise terminal. I did the Radiance of the Seas last fall and boarding was horrible so will hope for the best this year.

Annie

We too are boarding the Dawn tomorrow. How do we get to the Bungee Pier? We are at the Hotel Port Royal and can see the terminal from our room.

Vana, i have a big news. We are getting married on oct 19 :)

WOW! Congrats!!!! In Québec? OMG wish I could see the dress and the shoes, it must be SOMETHING!

So we will have a glass of champagne instead ;) You know me always willing!!!!

Enjoy!

We too are boarding the Dawn tomorrow. How do we get to the Bungee Pier? We are at the Hotel Port Royal and can see the terminal from our room.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. We board tomorrow and are spending tonight at the Fairmont.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. We board tomorrow and are spending tonight at the Fairmont.

Hi,

Taxi are not very expensive and would be your best bet in my opinion.

Enjoy your cruise. Tonight: full moon, tomorrow: very nice day (unusual for this time of year).

Have a safe trip

Archived