Oasis - ships' boutiques - do they sell pandora, chamillia or some other brand?

I did a quick search and came up with Bella Perlina. I bought 2 as they were relatively cheap ($20?) each. The ones I have are about half full, you could buy additional sets of beads only. I did not, figuring I would add a couple of other pandora like beads.

I did not see any charm like beads but I could be wrong.

Shea

thanks Shea. I know on FOTS, I bought a pre-made bracelet for about $65. The clasp broke while I was on board and they fixed it. Came home and that clasp had broken too. Bought a cheap bangle from michaels and threaded the beads on that.

I think I had seen Pandora in port, bawked at the price, and then came back on ship and bought my $65 bracelet. Since then, I've bought a Pandora bracelet and am filling it slowly. I know I can buy Pandora in port ... just wasn't sure if there were any charms just sold on the ship.

thanks.

if you cruise DCL, here is a link to the chamillia charms just sold on the DCL ships

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/tag/chamilia/

Thanks MM ... I've heard ads hear on the radio of that promotion. I wondered if it would be running in the islands too ... but I still have a few more weeks to go. *fingers crossed*. I have a really small bracelet for my daughter ....would be nice to get a free one for her for when she is older.

I did a quick search and came up with Bella Perlina. I bought 2 as they were relatively cheap ($20?) each. The ones I have are about half full, you could buy additional sets of beads only. I did not, figuring I would add a couple of other pandora like beads.

I did not see any charm like beads but I could be wrong.

Shea

we saw those on board. will look closer next time.

Queen, at Pandora in Grand Cayman yesterday, a friend got a new bracelet with the puchase of $100 worth of beads.

Oops, Oasis never goes to GC.

Probably the same in Falmouth. :)

The $100 promotion is not unique to the Grand Cayman. The promotion also includes all USA Pandora Stores There's a commercial currently running in the USA for a $100 free bracelet and beads.

Archived