Looking For A Friend Coupon

I am confused as to why I don't know the answer to this! :rolleyes:

Where does the friends coupon come from? Is it a C&A thing? I've been on one cruise, I get the magazines (well, when the mail decides to deliver them!) I don't recall ever seeing one. Is it a higher level perk?

Thanks,

Theron

Usually there are dates on them that you have to book between. They are usually a 2 month span. Starspangle1, if you still have yours to give away, would you mind if I used it? Please e-mail me at LittleNads@aol.com and I can send you my address, etc.

Thanks!

:) Lisa

I've never needed to produce the actual coupon, I've only needed to tell the RCCL representative the "option code" which is on the back of the coupon. You kind folks who are giving away your coupons could just e-mail the option code to the recipient and they can find out for sure if the coupon works for them. If it works, then mail then the coupon just in case they actually have to produce it at some point. Like I said, I've never had to actually show anyone the coupon, just give them the code. :D

Pat -

I did get your coupon in the mail. I called RCCL and asked if it could be applied to multiple cabins since there are 9 of us going staying in 4 different cabins. The woman I spoke with said it could only be appiled towards one cabin. I am trying to help friends lessen the cost of their cabins too by asking if anyone has one that they could use. I'm not trying to be greedy, just seeing if I can also help my other travelmates out.

again, i have to ask............what's a "friend" coupon? is it a buy one, get one free?
People who have recently sailed on RCI often receive a coupon they can pass on to a friend which gives the frined $50 off per cabin as an incentive to try RCI.

Archived