Chairs on front deck?

south-carolinagirl

• 1 month later...
We had a 4J on the Triumph and the wind varied from nasty to unbearable. There were some pool loungers on the deck , but hardly ever used because of the wind.

lablover61,

I'll be in a 4J on the Triumph on Deck 6 and I was hoping there were chairs on the deck out there. You mentioned you had that cabin, but not sure which deck you were on. I suppose if there were some on one of the decks, I could bring one up/down the stairs?

Thanks,

L Jane

lablover61,

I'll be in a 4J on the Triumph on Deck 6 and I was hoping there were chairs on the deck out there. You mentioned you had that cabin, but not sure which deck you were on. I suppose if there were some on one of the decks, I could bring one up/down the stairs?

Thanks,

L Jane

Chairs would be nice in theory, but not in reality when the ship is moving. If you bring one out, do you plan to leave it, or expect someone to come and remove it?

first time in a 4J on deck 10 of the Liberty, there were some sun loungers and a couple of chairs stacked against the wall. A year later same ship and deck, there were none. Kind of a bust since I really enjoyed the first time having my own personal serenity deck. :)

Chairs would be nice in theory, but not in reality when the ship is moving. If you bring one out, do you plan to leave it, or expect someone to come and remove it?

Hi ruthless,

If they were on one of the front decks, I was supposing that at that point, which deck wasn't an issue. In theory.

In actuality, if I found out that there were none, I am debating bringing two of my umbrella style fold up chairs that I typically take to the beach. In which case, of course, I can bring them to and from my cabin myself. I've always liked going out on the front decks and so I'm really looking forward to this cabin, just checking the chair situation. I like to be prepared and since 2001 I've been getting great tips and info on cruise critic from all my fellow cruisers!

thanks for your input,

L Jane