Bathroom toiletries?

dwelsh

On the Royal and Regal Princess, there is a combination shampoo-conditioner in a dispenser in the shower. I did not like this as much. I was on the Maiden voyage in June. However, I did like the lotion better - better delivery system, a tube instead of that awful bottle.

We have always received the body wash gel too:)
Oh, yeah... I never use it.

On the Royal and Regal Princess, there is a combination shampoo-conditioner in a dispenser in the shower. I did not like this as much. I was on the Maiden voyage in June. However, I did like the lotion better - better delivery system, a tube instead of that awful bottle.
I won't use anything from a dispenser. That's really tacky. They had that years ago on the Sea Princess and didn't have shampoo or conditioner, only "bath gel" from a dispenser in the shower. Sorry, bath gel isn't shampoo or conditioner. I had to buy some while in port and wasn't a happy camper.

I was on the Royal in August and enquired at the Lotus Spa about the tubes of Lotus Spa lotion in our mini suite. A Lotus Spa front desk attendant told me that Princess labels it "Lotus Spa", however, it is not Lotus Spa lotion but another brand which she could not specify. :confused: I did not ask about the body wash or shampoo/conditioner.

We will be on Sapphire. I thought I read somewhere that bathroom amenities in mini suite category were the same as in suites.

Thanks for all your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

As far as bath gel, shampoo, conditioner and lotion that is correct; but suite amenities include a few additional products.

Mike:)

Honestly, don't have any idea of why we get all the stuff in our bathroom we do.

We book mini-suites and are Elite so don't know which is the reason of all of the extra things. :confused:

Maybe someone else will know. I'd find it interesting to know too.

LuLu

~~~~

Hi DiPrincess!

I enjoyed being on the Royal with you and playing trivia. Glad to hear you are still active. Hope to see you on another cruise soon!

Joyce

Archived